Steps you can take against Valve.
1) contact your Euro MP to push for pricing and DRM investigation and regulation (Apple iTunes volations are in the limelight, ride on that wave)
2) Increase Valve's Steam support costs by adding support tickets (keep Thomas busy chasing his ass)
3) Add some noise to Catch_A_Thief@valvesoftware.com and send them on a wild goose chase
4) DONT HELP THEM in their witch hunt
5) Boycott HL2 Episode 2
6) Contact all the publishers that sign up to Steam with protest
7) Keep the negative PR rolling (making sure to name Thomas every time
8) Send faked emails from Thomas @ valve to various game publications, game publishers and cybercafes. (Let Thomas do the explaining
Im sure there are other ways to teach Valve a lesson.This comment was edited on Apr 22, 03:27.