Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Q&As

• SAGA
    The SAGA Q&A on Killer Betties chats with Jason Faller about Wahoo Studios' persistent-state massively multiplayer RTS game: "You begin with a starter pack, which comes with the game. This will have enough troops to get you started, and should you never want to pay a dime, you can do so, and with some hard work you have all the game elements available to every player in the game. Players who spend nothing will naturally take longer to get the exact army they want, through the market (using gold mined from your lands...), than the players who buy booster packs of troops and spells. I will not at all be surprised if a player who never buys a single booster becomes the number one ranked player."
  • Tabula Rasa
    Understanding the Logos language - An interview with Richard Garriott by Game Daily on Gamer's Hell reproduces a publisher distributed interview with Lord British getting all Tolkien in discussing the intricacies of the Logos language that will play a part in Tabula Rasa: "For Tabula Rasa I had very different needs. While I still wanted it to be easily decipherable, I needed for that to be true regardless of your country of origin and spoken language. Thus I chose to create a 'logogrammatic' language. The result also works fictionally. In Tabula Rasa fiction the advanced aliens that left a message throughout the universe would also likely use a pictographic language to make their messages easy to read by all civilizations that advanced far enough to develop language skills."
  • Fatal1ty
    Fatal1ty Q&A on ActionTrip talks with the famed pro gamer about being a famed pro gamer. Along the way, they manage to torture him into revealing the secrets of the preferred hardware in his gaming rig: "Case: Zalman Fatal1ty Champion Series - Sound Card: Creative Fatal1ty X-Fi Sound Blaster 64x RAM - Mouse: Creative Fatal1ty Professional Laser - Headphones: Creative Fatal1ty Professional Series Headset - Keyboard: Creative Fatal1ty Professional Series Keyboard - Motherboard: ABIT Fatal1ty FP-IN9 SLI". Apparently the Fatal1ty Professional Series thumbscrews are not available yet.
  • Nick Parkinson
    The Keith Parkinson Q&A on WarCry discusses the late artist's work with his son Nick, who happens to be the community manager for Vanguard: Saga of Heroes: "Keith was one of the founding members of Sigil and served as our Art Director from the company's inception to the time of his death in October 2005. During that time, he was responsible for the overall look of the game, and anything related to the game. That included contributing a great deal of concept art, being highly involved in the planning and creation of environmental, player character and NPC artwork and working with individual artists to help develop their skills, as well as a myriad of other things."

View
4. Re: Fatal1ty Mar 2, 2007, 04:04  cliffski 

the guy is such a corporate whore. I'm amazed he hasn't negotiated to have ATI tatooed accross his head yet.  
http://www.positech.co.uk
Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Mar 2, 02:41 Tabula Rasa Staunch
  2. Mar 2, 02:44 Fatal1ty Staunch
  3. Mar 2, 03:32  Re: Fatal1ty Jerykk
>> 4. Mar 2, 04:04  Re: Fatal1ty  cliffski 

footer

Blue's News logo