Newer [  1  ] Older

Shocker: Radio Station
Nov 1, 2006, 21:02
Shocker: Radio Station Nov 1, 2006, 21:02
Nov 1, 2006, 21:02

"But they don't give you any choice because they think that it's treason."

"So you had better do what you are told,
You better listen to your radio."

This comment was edited on Nov 1, 21:03.

Re: No subject
Nov 1, 2006, 18:43
Re: No subject Nov 1, 2006, 18:43
Nov 1, 2006, 18:43

He says he likes when we go places so he can listen to the XM radio and not hear the bullshit commercials.
if this small station can do it, and has been doing it for a few years now, why aren't the rest of the public stations able to?
exactly, FCK Corporate Capitalism gdamnit give the people what they want!

Re: No subject
Nov 1, 2006, 14:49
Re: No subject Nov 1, 2006, 14:49
Nov 1, 2006, 14:49

I use to listen to KCRW all the time when I lived in SoCal. I think it's the only public station I've ever become a member of. When I moved, I started using their podcasts, which are set up nicely. Almost every program they air is podcast, and if you look at the podcast directories, almost all the public radio podcasts come from this one college public radio station.

What's actually kinda disappointing is if this small station can do it, and has been doing it for a few years now, why aren't the rest of the public stations able to?

No subject
Nov 1, 2006, 11:21
No subject Nov 1, 2006, 11:21
Nov 1, 2006, 11:21

Shocker: Radio Station That Gives Listeners What They Want Grows Its Audience.

I was just talking to my father the other day after we were at the Vikes game, and he was thinking about getting XM because of the BS that is on the radio. He says he likes when we go places so he can listen to the XM radio and not hear the bullshit commercials.

My response was - I don't think I could ever go back - whenever I don't have my XM I go crazy jumping stations trying to find music to listen to.

(not he MP3 and CD arguments don't apply - I refuse to carry all of that shit around)

Listening to: http://www.xmradio.com/programming/channel_page.jsp?ch=53
FUNGS 53

Squirrel Count: Catch & Release: 11 Shot: 21
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older