Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

ArchLord Pre-orders

Codemasters announces that pre-orders are now being accepted for ArchLord, which will include some special perks, including entree into the beta test for the upcoming MMORPG. Here's word on pre-orders, which in a fit of counter-intuitive capitalism, are apparently available on a limited basis:

Codemasters Online Gaming announces that the pre-orders for the highly anticipated MMORPG ArchLord are now LIVE. GameStop and EB Games are now accepting pre-orders online for ArchLord, to be followed by in-store orders shortly.

To support the upcoming launch of the highly anticipated MMORPG ArchLord, pre-order packs will be hitting stores in time to offer players an exclusive slot in the forthcoming ArchLord BETA! Lucky pre-order customers will also get to choose from one of four in-game items available at launch as part of this exclusive pre-order offer. The ArchLord pre-order packs also contain exclusive ArchLord collectable postcards, stickers and a very limited edition soundtrack CD containing some of the incredible in-game music recorded by the world famous London Symphony Orchestra.

However for those that just canít wait, ArchLord pre-orders are now available through GameStop and EB Games by visiting the official ArchLord website www.archlordgame.com/preorder

Those pre-ordering online wonít miss out, as they will receive a slot in the ArchLord BETA and one of four exclusive in-game items at launch.

Both in-store pre-order packs and online pre-order spots in the BETA are limited and subject to space in the upcoming ArchLord BETA, so players are advised to pre-order now while spaces within the BETA still remain!

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: I'm becomming too cynical... Aug 8, 2006, 11:17 Jow

They used the term "highly anticipated" in both threads and I was amused just as much both times.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: I'm becomming too cynical... Aug 8, 2006, 09:40 Wowbagger_TIP

There was a thread here last Friday.

But were people highly anticipatory in that thread?

Information doesn't want to be free, it wants to be tied up and spanked. It told me so itself, in a naughty little whisper.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

4. Re: I'm becomming too cynical... Aug 8, 2006, 09:16 nin

How can a game be "highly anticipated" if I've never heard of it?

There was a thread here last Friday.

-----------------------------------------------------
GW: Nilaar Madalla, lvl 20 R/Mo / Tolyl Nor, lvl 20 E/Mo / Xylos Gath, lvl 16 W/Mo

No venomhed, you can't fuck me. Please stop asking.

https://soundcloud.com/trentreznorandatticusross/sets/before-the-flood-soundtrack-1
https://dancewiththedead.bandcamp.com/

3. I'm becomming too cynical... Aug 8, 2006, 05:38 blood_rose

To support the upcoming launch of the highly anticipated MMORPG ArchLord,

Highly Anticipated? By who? How can a game be "highly anticipated" if I've never heard of it?

2. No subject Aug 8, 2006, 01:58 Acleacius

Well yeah and Codemasters has a very spotty record, well imo.

ďItís a sad day for America when people believe women,Ē The Drumpf

1. Bleh! Aug 8, 2006, 01:23 Alamar

Too many games offer too little info... Sure, nice graphics might get me to look into getting a game, but the list of hyped PR features is not going to do anything for me. I want explanations on how the game PLAYS, along with screenshots of the UI...

I'm bored and I need a new massive, but I was looking at a few, including this one, and the subscription model turned me right off... $10, $20 or $40 a month subscriptions, and all they differentiated them with was the # of credits you get, and didn't explain that very well...

The game is supposed to be out 'soon', but their site offers too few working links and game info...

Edit: Case in point... The gameplay FAQ consist of one question - How will the game be played? with a response of - Players will be able to choose between a 'point and click' style gameplay or WASD.

-Alamar
This comment was edited on Aug 8, 01:27.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo