ParaWorld Delayed, Demo Plans

The ParaWorld Q&A on Strategy Informer talks with SEK's Thomas Langhanki about their upcoming RTS game, revealing another delay to the game's release, albeit a slight one, from end of August (story) to the beginning of September. The conversation also confirms plans for a demo for the science fiction game:
Rest assured that there’s going to be a demo. And the game can market itself a lot better than I ever could! That’s what I’m sure of. One simply needs to play it to really understand some of the new features.

So, there’s going to be demo some time around the release. And in the meantime you might want to check out the latest news on our very own website and over at the official ParaWorld website. We put up new content almost every day and you can find some more details regarding some of ParaWorld’s features.
View : : :
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: No subject
Jun 5, 2006, 21:36
Re: No subject Jun 5, 2006, 21:36
Jun 5, 2006, 21:36

They need to hire a PR person...

Are you nuts?!? After all the lame PR releases we see around here, claiming the game to be the closest you'll ever get to God while at the same time calling it a RPG/FPS/MMO/RTS/TBS/tabletop/lapdancing hybrid........you want them to hire someone to put that out?

He just said he wants to put out a demo and basically let it speak for itself; I'm already interested in the game for that reason alone. At the very least people won't be able to bitch about not getting a demo.

---
Xfire: GreySpire
GW: Alia Arjel[BC] Mo/Me

No subject
Jun 5, 2006, 18:56
Kxmode

No subject Jun 5, 2006, 18:56
Jun 5, 2006, 18:56
 Kxmode

Rest assured that there’s going to be a demo. And the game can market itself a lot better than I ever could! That’s what I’m sure of. One simply needs to play it to really understand some of the new features.

They need to hire a PR person...

-----
latest track: http://www.kxmode.com/media/music/kXmode-Fallen_refresh.mp3
more free music: http://music.download.com/kxmode
"What does Ramen mean? It means Japanese spaghetti."

Cool
Jun 5, 2006, 18:45
Cool Jun 5, 2006, 18:45
Jun 5, 2006, 18:45

Looks pretty neat especially if you can build the walls how you want and station your units on em.

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older