2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Older [  1  ] Newer

No subject
May 20, 2006, 00:02
cia
No subject May 20, 2006, 00:02
May 20, 2006, 00:02
cia

BEST of show was that jap kicking crap game? You have got to be kidding me! Did gamezone have credibility before this horrid pronouncement of theirs from E3?

I also like how the console guy's amazement of keyboard and mouse to control a FPS! Classic.

This comment was edited on May 20, 00:04.

Re: No subject
May 20, 2006, 09:47
War
Re: No subject May 20, 2006, 09:47
May 20, 2006, 09:47
War

Well, "best of show" is like an Academy Award for a trailer. It's not exactly relevant.

But yes, that selection is among the dumbest I've ever seen. Note how there is ONE non-jap game in the Best of Show awards. What crap.
Metroid Prime 3's developers have been hard at work at coming up with new ways to suck us into the experience. The first taste of their labor: a lever that needed to be pulled, turned, and pushed in. To accomplish this task in most games, you'd simply press a button. In Metroid Prime 3, you pull the Wii remote back, turn it left, and push it toward the screen.
Welcome to the Revolution guys: instead of pushing a button to move a lever, you have to tussle around the controller.

I take back my accusations of this being a gimmick. This is 2006's edition of the PowerGlove. I'll be on the floor laughing if you need me.

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Older [  1  ] Newer