View : : :
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Older [  1  ] Newer

Violent video games...
Apr 9, 2006, 14:32
Violent video games... Apr 9, 2006, 14:32
Apr 9, 2006, 14:32

News flash!

Exciting behavior causes adrenaline levels in human beings to rise! Unbelievable but true! In this temporary state of hightened awareness, human beings may exhibit behavior different from when they dont have adrenaline coursing through their veins! Shocking!!

Edit: Be amazed at such gripping scientific terms such as "might", "kind of", "appeared to", and possibly even "a friend told me".

Edit2: Prepare yourselves! Young men reported to be competitive! Who are these secret young men from voilent backgrounds? We'll never tell! But we'll use them to prove that playing GTA3 causes them to cheat on their test, and shoot up heroin!

Spin doctoring is so fun. I hope the gaming industry gets wise and starts handing out the kickbacks soon. These articles get really stale.

This comment was edited on Apr 9, 14:39.

Several Russian Developers Sign with Age
Apr 9, 2006, 15:17
Several Russian Developers Sign with Age Apr 9, 2006, 15:17
Apr 9, 2006, 15:17

Big mistake. What Russian gamers are going to buy Ageia cards for an extra $200 when they pirate half their games? What gamers ANYWHERE are going to pay that much? Especially when Nvidia plans to add physics support on future GPUs for nearly free? Or dual-core CPUs, which can do the same?

Ageia needs to drop prices down to about $25 if they want anyone to buy their card.

Re: Violent video games...
Apr 9, 2006, 16:21
Re: Violent video games... Apr 9, 2006, 16:21
Apr 9, 2006, 16:21

LOL dude that's good stuff, you should email them that response...
-----------------------------------------------
I like pie.

Re: Violent video games...
Apr 9, 2006, 18:30
Re: Violent video games... Apr 9, 2006, 18:30
Apr 9, 2006, 18:30

These nonsense articles are so tiresome. What would be nice to see is an article on gaming by someone that doesn't have some political stake in an anti-gaming bill or an axe to grind.

Every one of the studies that says gaming is bad was done by people who started out trying to prove gaming is bad. Not only is it terrible science, but these studies are so poorly conceived and shoddily conducted that the conclusions were probably written before the study ever started! If a student working on a degree tried to use the same methods as were used in these studies, they would receive a failing grade. Why this crap gets any press at all is beyond comprehension to anyone with an iota of knowledge of scientific methodologies.

Head Chef & Bottle Washer for LAN Addict - http://www.lanaddict.
General rabble rouser for GamerGuard - http://www.gamerguard.org

Breathing linked to violent behavior!
Apr 10, 2006, 00:40
Breathing linked to violent behavior! Apr 10, 2006, 00:40
Apr 10, 2006, 00:40

More at 11!

--Infantryman

"Is it so hard to teach a child not to shoot people?"
Huh? I'm sorry, I was thinking about cake.
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Older [  1  ] Newer