Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Gothic III NA Delay Confirmed

Aspyr sends along a follow-up to news that the German edition of Gothic III is delayed (story), confirming the presumption that this also represents a delay for the English edition of the game. The North American edition of Piranha Bytes' RPG sequel, like the German edition, is now due this fall, after previously being expected first quarter of 2006 (story). Word is:

AUSTIN, TX (March 13, 2006) - Aspyr Media today confirmed that Gothic III, the highly anticipated, epic role-playing game for PC, will land on North American store shelves this fall. The announcement comes on the heels of news from worldwide publisher JoWooD Productions that the title will be available in its territories in September.

"Gothic III is shaping up to be a truly stunning and massive RPG,” said Michael Rogers, president of Aspyr Media. “Gamers are going to be blown away by the beautiful visuals and deep, open-ended gameplay as new elements are revealed in the coming months. We’re sure that everyone will be clamoring to get their hands on this one in the fall.”

View
5. No subject Mar 13, 2006, 21:53 D4rkKnight

And I say the same about Oblivion, even though I did not care that much for Morrowind, just knowing TES history, the anticipation for a new one is very high.

If they can come close to Daggerfalls spectacular gameplay it will be one of the best games ever made with ridiculous graphics as well.

Unfortunatly the fact that its consolefied is what lended the "poor feeling" to morrowind, theres no doubt in my mind thats the reason I didnt care for the way morrowind played, it just felt off.

On that note...they arnt going to xbox Gothic 3 are they? Goddamn Xbox!

This comment was edited on Mar 13, 21:55.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Mar 13, 18:04 Not exactly surprising Awesome Spume
  4. Mar 13, 21:44  Re: Not exactly surprising Masa
  2. Mar 13, 18:05 The G in RPG SlamDunk
  3. Mar 13, 20:16 Execellent news! Acleacius
>> 5. Mar 13, 21:53 No subject D4rkKnight
  6. Mar 14, 01:14  Re: No subject Halsy
  7. Mar 14, 01:34 Neat venomhed
  8. Mar 14, 05:12  Re: Neat Leonidas
  9. Mar 14, 08:59  Re: Neat SlamDunk
  10. Mar 14, 12:37   Re: Neat Com