Not bad; it looks/plays better than the videos make it out. Graphics aren't amazing, but it's a budget title, and as someone mentioned, it does look a bit like Dead Man's Hand.
- some decent, creepy atmosphere (loved those twitching body bags)
- not much ammo, so you have to be accurate
- pretty good music
- decent array of weapons
- you can shoot zombies
- you have to press 'use' to pick up items and weapons instead of just walking over them
- zombies seem to just 'spawn' in some places
- can't get instant-kill headshots on zombies, not even with the sniper rifle
- no manual saving
- gaseous, exploding zombies
I'd probably buy this.