This is just leftover bitterness from the 2000 election. YOU LOST. Let it go, man, Let it go. Quit trying to steal elections.
You want to eliminate all of this? Do the following:
1. No last-minute voter registration. Have all the states require the same cutoff date for registration. Reduces fraud. Vote absentee in your old county/address if there are issues regarding re-registering after a move near the voting registration cutoff. There is no reason to have to register within the last 2 months or so prior to an election.
2. Create a nationwide voter registration list linked to SSN or a national ID - not a state form of ID. Eliminates those registered in multiple states from voting more than once.
3. Purge all the voter registration rolls upon implementation and start the list from scratch. Eliminates those unable to vote for various reasons (felon in jail, pets/kids registered to vote, dead voters, non-citizens, fraudulent registrations, etc.).
4. Create a federal agency to verify accurate voter registrations and assist those without SSN, have a birthday after the registration cutoff, or have other problems with the registration process.
5. Require a purge of all deceased voters, etc, before every election after the registration cutoff date. Mail a card to every voter with their voter info packet confirming their voting status. Mail a notification to everyone dropped from the rolls (enables mistakes to be caught early).
6. Allow provisional ballots to be cast, but they are to be verified prior to being counted.
It's the only way to ensure something resembling an accurate vote count.*************
* Warhawk **************
Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning?
The same thing that happens to everything else.
Have I lied to you? I mean, in this room? Trust me, leave that thing alone. - GLaDOS
Did IQs just drop sharply while I was away? - Ripley