Saturday Q&As

• Lineage II
    Chronicle 1 for Lineage II set to launch June 28 on GameZone is a Q&A with Aaron Rigby, North American producer on Lineage II, about plans for a content release that will bring the North American edition of the MMORPG up to date with the Korean edition.
  • The Jupiter Incident
    Action Vault's Nexus: The Jupiter Incident Q&A talks with Zsolt Nyulaszi about Nexus: The Jupiter Incident, Mithis' upcoming space strategy game described as a "Tactical Fleet Simulator."
  • Guild Wars
    There's an abbreviated Guild Wars Q&A on RPG Stars posing but a trio of questions to ArenaNet's Gaile Gray about their upcoming MMORPG.
  • The Witcher
    RPG Vault's The Witcher Q&A, Part 2 talks further with Michal Kicinski and Ryslaw Chojnowski as: "We continue our examination of CD Projekt's game by asking about the player character, combat, magic and more."
View : : :
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Lineage
Jun 13, 2004, 01:37
Re: Lineage Jun 13, 2004, 01:37
Jun 13, 2004, 01:37

Shut up, Penetrator. You don't even play Lineage 2.

Jun 13, 2004, 01:21
Re: Lineage Jun 13, 2004, 01:21
Jun 13, 2004, 01:21

i know who u r, rex exitium, and we were both bannde for duping so y lie??? you are so bitter just get over it and prepare for WoW.

Jun 13, 2004, 01:15
Re: Lineage Jun 13, 2004, 01:15
Jun 13, 2004, 01:15

What the hell are you talking about? I was never banned. You don't even know who I am.

In any case, the game's exploits (with the exception of the duping bug) were known to everyone who played on the TW and Japan betas long before the game entered retail. How do you think so many of the clans managed to get billions in adena during the first three weeks? The Grim Collector bug was just one of a few - and it wasn't fixed until the 4th week of the Open Beta - by that time, it had already been exploited.

The bugs should have been fixed long before the game went into retail - because guess what, they already were. I don't think anyone minded too much that the new features from C1 wouldn't be in, but the bug fixes should have at least been implemented. They are, after all, released (or at least they should be) in the form of upgrade modules completely separate from the features add-ons, unless NC Soft are stupid enough not to release them that way.

Needless to say, the game economy is ruined and some people are running around with 5 Samurai Katanas in their inventories these days.

As for Sieghardt not having any problems - what the hell are you smoking? It was down for almost 2 days yesterday and the day before, and the mob server was -always- going up and down in all the weeks of May, with daily resets which amounted to at least 2 lost hours every single day. I'd hardly call that smooth service, Sentinel.

I wouldn't call being banned such a bad thing in Lineage 2, either. It's like being forbidden to enter the sewers of New York City, at this point.

Moron.

Jun 12, 2004, 18:57
Re: Lineage Jun 12, 2004, 18:57
Jun 12, 2004, 18:57

28th works out great (b-day) 27th = get drunk off my ass 28th = have a massive hangover and play L2 for the better part of the day.

Jun 12, 2004, 18:50
Re: Lineage Jun 12, 2004, 18:50
Jun 12, 2004, 18:50

Sieghardt hasn't had a problem in a long time. With the exception of a router problem on one server the other night it's been running just fine. As far as MMORPG's go, this has been a very smooth launch.

Now, should C1 have been out sooner, say this weekend? Yeah, but I'm glad it wasn't part of launch. The game is better for it. Bugs have been fixed, the game has better localization, and NC has a better idea of how the NA player base differs from other versions.

Face it, you're just bitter about being banned for using the duping exploit. Go spout your lies and twisted truths on the L2 boards... Oh wait, you can't! You've been BANNED. (sucka)

Lineage
Jun 12, 2004, 15:47
Lineage Jun 12, 2004, 15:47
Jun 12, 2004, 15:47

The Chronicle 1 was supposed to be out early this month, and now it's postponed to the 28th because of poor localization. The game's been in C1 for 6 months in Korea and they're taking this long to localize it for the United States when it should have been out upon release.

It's just another one of NCSoft Austin's attempts to keep milking the players for their monthly fee. Is it any surprise that this update comes out on the 28th, on the exact same day that the game was released? It's funny, because players are paying to play the beta version at the moment, and the servers are down for 12 hours a day, especially Sieghardt, which has been down for the better part of the week.

Reimbursements like free days in EQ? No such thing here.
This comment was edited on Jun 12, 15:50.
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older