Morning Q&As

• DOOM 3
    The DOOM 3 Q&A on IGN talks about the game with id CEO Todd Hollenshead. It's mostly a rehash, though he attempts to explain why co-op will be present in the Xbox version but not the PC version: "but the console consumer is more, 'Hey, we love co-op'."
  • Auto Assault
    Action Vault's Auto Assault Q&A talks with NetDevil president Scott Brown about their upcoming vehicular combat MMORPG.
  • Telladar Chronicles: Decline
    RPG Vault's Telladar Chronicles: Decline Q&A, Part 2 is online, as they "return with MindLink Studio's Maxim Dyachenko and Andrew Beletsky to learn more about their tactical game."
View : : :
121 Replies. 7 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ] Older

Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P
May 20, 2004, 13:02
Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 20, 2004, 13:02
May 20, 2004, 13:02

There is something to be said about someone who focuses too much on how someone writes, and not enough on what they are trying to say.

Yeah, if you can make out what he's trying to say.

~Steve

May 20, 2004, 09:59
Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 20, 2004, 09:59
May 20, 2004, 09:59

hmm, the thread was on topic for about 75+ posts...
Then something happened, don't know exactly what but it's damn funny to watch

--------------
Always expect the worst and you will never be dissapointed

May 20, 2004, 08:43
nin

Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 20, 2004, 08:43
May 20, 2004, 08:43
 nin

We need a "Dude: Quote of the Day" on the front page...

Maybe some t-shirts that say:

"I survived a Vic B. thread at BluesNews"

edit: Maybe with an optional Dude quote of your choice on the back?

http://www.ash-official.com/
This comment was edited on May 20, 08:43.

May 20, 2004, 05:40
Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 20, 2004, 05:40
May 20, 2004, 05:40

LOL@ this thread.

Give it a rest Jedi. There is something to be said about someone who focuses too much on how someone writes, and not enough on what they are trying to say.

May 19, 2004, 22:45
Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 19, 2004, 22:45
May 19, 2004, 22:45

Dude, you're quite deluded. I don't recall asking for you to be banned from the forum, let alone for genocide, so your Nazi comparison is quite a stretch.

I must say it was pretty skillful how you just tried to shift the topic. The subject was the incoherence of your ramblings, but you turn around and go on a rant about how I'm some kind of fascist leader or something. Nice try.

You still sound like a drunken exchange student.

EDIT: Here it is, the compilation of choice Dude-isms culled from this thread:

"I can point out several others on this forum that make mispells, just like me!"

"But, I just figured something out??? You're no 'Jedi' you 'Fluke'"

"As well, I am tired of seeing this thread lengthen due to your drunken stupor trying to rationalization me."

"are your nuts begining to precipitate into mincy faggot balls?"

"Herring cumulate in large schools and seek social accolades and community exceptence. There is a flip side to their behavior??"

"Me, I'm an alpha male of sorts, I wait patiently as I pander with protangonist [you are the leader of the dipshits, right?]."

"Actually nina, I am far from being interested in gay shit or lifestyles as noblely prefer ..."

"Now, the definiton of a "TROLL!" speaks for itself. You three fit under that bridge quite well, just like in "Billy goat gruff" and but the goat kicks the trolls asses."

"I'd say with all my blathering amd malaproprisms phraseologies, which I might add if you read the words in books and paid stricter attention to the words uttered in movies you would see that those are "quotable notable" you DAMN IDIOT."

"you know: "in my grill!" - a notable quotable"

"I am metaphoric and therefore I am not clouded by the reigns of proper or improper use of english langauge."

You know what Dude, I take it all back, please don't change.

<3<3<3,

~Steve

This comment was edited on May 19, 23:05.

May 19, 2004, 22:26
Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 19, 2004, 22:26
May 19, 2004, 22:26

This is fun.. I have someone even mimicing me -'The dude' I'm legendary what an honor I feel "SO" ingratiated

so what we have is the dude with bearcubs - the fake
and the real dude - me

Second, I threw a bone in their for you Jedi, you pompous twit. plain versus plain versus plane versus plane. I knew I spelled it wrong. So what! But what do I have to prove to you? "NOT a FUCKING THING!"

You're nobody to me you. English major, Major english... playing video games, How cultured and proper you must feel. You are a true measurement of what kind of class citizens are coming into the world of business and education. Keep those noses high in the air and look down on everyone like they are a blight.

"HAR HAR HAR!"

Now, lets not forget one important thing here kiddies. I tried to make an offer of peace and in true predictable form, just like the Sectarian Pilgrim [ you know, Pilgrims that arrived at Plymouth rock and looked down upon every creature?] you are. You refused to make peace with a fellow citizen.

If you also clump yourself in the category of musician, you have done a model job demonstrating your open mindedness. (a joke of course)

So, now I know what you are, we're back to observing you as the simple Nazi son of a bitch you are, trying to posture as if "YOU ARE" the superior race. YOU! come here instigating, insighting, looking for assumed malodorous moments to tease and fuck with someone with your [a metaphor for the miopic view you have] woeful bag of dorks that follow you like Mary Poppins and Dick Van Dyke chiminey sweeping cortet. Looking to sweep someone under the forum carpet.

You remind me of a web forum I would frequent that unfortunately became very racist and intolerable. The favorite thing to do by those Mezger Nazis was control the tempo of who could make post on the website. This gang of trailer park trash tried to drown anyone out with a flood of threads and rants to subdue and chase them off if they did'nt like what they expressed. Well, they made the mistake of jerking around with me. It was hilarious what happened to them. For some strange reason none the 10 or so punks come back to that website. Mysterious goings on.

YOU, are no different HA HA HA.. So.. erzahle dich Der Kommisar, was ist los? Haben sie einen schlest tage oder bestimmen sie krank in deim kopf? Sie denken sie ist Der Uber Nazi... Ach wie traurig

I almost forgot.. nobody likes me? OOOOOOOH I'm so sad So, I guess I'm looking for friends here, huh?

The Superior race knows what's good for me?

STFU and GOOMF... "what a dork"

This comment was edited on May 19, 22:50.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

May 19, 2004, 21:31
Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 19, 2004, 21:31
May 19, 2004, 21:31

Also when no one understands ME, I speak of many languages and dictions

Luke, der ich Ihr Vater bin!

See! I AM the dude - versed well in all formats and no how.

"HA HA HA" I have maid yourself laugh again

May 19, 2004, 21:07
Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 19, 2004, 21:07
May 19, 2004, 21:07

Ha, good one. The caliper part was a nice touch. And no, that wasn't me.

~Steve

May 19, 2004, 21:03
Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 19, 2004, 21:03
May 19, 2004, 21:03

I AM the dude. My up'd-fuckness is legionare! Fror evan I type, you not understand my languageness.

"HA HA HA" See. I even laugh at my own jokeness. For what do you say? I speak of the highest calipers! For none can talk like me?

May 19, 2004, 20:57
Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 19, 2004, 20:57
May 19, 2004, 20:57

Heh, The Dude should really be hoping that this gets erased and forgotten, but whatever. Bronco, I'm glad you weren't disappointed.

~Steve

May 19, 2004, 20:55
Bronco

Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 19, 2004, 20:55
May 19, 2004, 20:55
 Bronco

P.S. Bronco, I hope you still have the archiver running?

Don't you worry! This is hereby nominated for the hall of fame. I will also mark it for my year end review.

Thank you both for your time and effort. Enjoyable as always.

Wipes tears from eyes,

-TPFKAS2S
http://www.braglio.com

There is a tragic flaw in our precious Constitution, and I don’t know what can be done to fix it. This is it: Only nut cases want to be president. -- Kurt Vonnegut
-TPFKAS2S

May 19, 2004, 20:35
Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 19, 2004, 20:35
May 19, 2004, 20:35

sigh... Dude, you're an idiot. I'm an English major, don't try and play this game with me. Pull your head out of your ass and stop trying to sound so eloquent. That's why you're annoying and that's why no one likes you. You throw around this vocabulary but you constantly misuse and misspell, so you come off like a kid trying to impress a teacher.

Jedi, being valedictorian: The student with the highest academic rank in a class who delivers a speech at graduation

I know what valedictorian means you twit. It's a noun, not an adjective. One cannot do something in a "valedictorian way." Your usage was incorrect.

Honestly, Jedi... I'm on another plain and I really don't sweat this stuff you contentously chase me on.

That's a hilarious demonstration of what I'm talking about Dude. You meant you're on a higher plane, and you obviously aren't. You're oblivious to your own terrible writing.

I'm original. That's the facts. No glitter no glamour.

No Dude, people were writing poorly long before you came around.

I am metaphoric and therefore I am not clouded by the reigns of proper or improper use of english langauge

That's a poor rationalization. You're a shitty writer and you come across as trying to sound sophisticated. You're not creating anything original, you just write in garbled syntax and in many cases your meaning is lost or obscured. Accept it.

~Steve

May 19, 2004, 19:22
Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 19, 2004, 19:22
May 19, 2004, 19:22

We are in school once again.

Class has commenced, the teacher taps the chalk board for the students undivided attention (the Dude being the teacher). a student raises his hand and exclaims:"What the hell made you stick valedictorian in there? "

the teacher says: Now! Now! no need for profanity. Jedi, being valedictorian: The student with the highest academic rank in a class who delivers a speech at graduation

the teacher explains: "Jedi in your case; metaphorically you feel you are the head of the class and must give eye wakening, honorable monologues."

Next, "contemptous" in true form I forgot the "u" in "contemptuous". And no, I did not mean contemptible. That would be your wording of how you feel it should be used in a sentence, but you are wrong. sorry to bring such bad news to you.

80%OF THE WORDS THAT I USE ARE IN-AP-PRO-PRI-ATE?

inappropriate - that's 5 syllables do I get an "A" for that. "HA HAHA HA!"

YOU ARE CONSISTANTLY VERBALIZING YOUR RATIOCINATIVE CONJECTURE

con-sist-ant-ly that's 5 syllables
ra-tio-cin-ative - that's 5 syllables
con-jec-ture - that's 3 syllables

THE DUDE DOES NOT ADHERE TO JURISPRUDENCE HE IS ALWAYS DEFINING HIS OWN IDIOSYNCRATIC PERSUITS

id-io-syn-cra-tic -that's 5
jur-is-pru-dence - and last that's 4

Hmmmmm? I could keep going on.

Honestly, Jedi... I'm on another plane and I really don't sweat this stuff you contentously chase me on. These words are in my head and when I am writting they come out. I don't make it up I am not trying to seem or come off like some trojan stomping his prowess with words.

you can stick with your malapropism label of me and my spontaneous use of phraseologies.

I'm original. That's the facts. No glitter no glamour.
I'm just being me.

EDIT: The point is Jedi, you are so stiff, so structured, you can't see outside of the box. you gaze at me in disbelief; thinking what the hell is he talking about before you look at the entirety

I am metaphoric and therefore I am not clouded by the reigns of proper or improper use of english langauge. Sometimes you hit and sometimes you miss. I study languages & culture so that hurts me at times for sentence structure. "I just forget!" but, I don't care either. I only care when I am personalizing something for busienss or friends.

Bluesnews attendies? I'm not applying for a job here what do I care? my talents are elsewhere.

This comment was edited on May 19, 21:20.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

May 19, 2004, 18:30
Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 19, 2004, 18:30
May 19, 2004, 18:30

I can recall in the past you didn't make those mistakes. Becoming quite common now?

I tend to edit for clarity or to add something I left out. You'd do well to look into it.

The problem here Jedi is I am not to sure if you are trying to help me or harm me because you come at me in such a malcontentive, valedictorain way

What can you not figure out?

1. I like to egg you on because I think you're funny.
2. I like to make fun of you because your overly long and largely meaningless posts are annoying.
3. I'm still trying to figure out what your deal is.

You know, if you just said "I have a learning disability" or something, everything would make sense, I'd probably feel a little bad, and I'd leave you alone.

I come at you in a valedictorian way? What the fuck are you talking about? Dude, it's not your typos that are perplexing, it's shit like that. What the hell made you stick valedictorian in there? This is just a rough estimate, but I'd wager that of all the words you throw out with three or more syllables, 80% are completely misused.

You are being contemptous.

Yes, I've made no effort to hide that. But I'm thinking you may have been looking for contemptible.

I am laughing so hard.

"Ha ha ha ha!"

I don't get you?

Was that a question?

ignor me, but you don't.

Was that a sentence?

~Steve

This comment was edited on May 19, 18:31.

May 19, 2004, 18:16
Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 19, 2004, 18:16
May 19, 2004, 18:16

There ya go

You are being contemptous.

"Ha ha ha ha!"

Now, lets take at look at what happened to my sentence as I was typing it. This will be an investigation. just like the discovery channel

Exerp:"I'll cleanup my sentences when I'm ready, not a the request of you because you don't get it. Too bad. "
as you take note at the "not a the request" I simple stroked right past the "t". for clarity it should have been: "not at the request"

You are making a federal case of the matter because I am not proofreading. I am laughing so hard.

I have a suggestion for you Jedi... why don't you just ignore my post if they bother you so much? I don't get you?
you can treat me like so many other random babblers here. ignor me, but you don't.

P.S. Bronco, I hope you still have the archiver running?
-The Dude-

Vic B.

May 19, 2004, 18:14
Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 19, 2004, 18:14
May 19, 2004, 18:14

This is great...but it's missing one thing...what is it...oh...

Zeph needs a detailed post on why he hates The Dude because he signs his posts with his own name!

May 19, 2004, 18:01
Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 19, 2004, 18:01
May 19, 2004, 18:01

We could keep this up to til the end of summer...

I see you end up re-editing quite a lot lately... hmmmmmm?

I can recall in the past you didn't make those mistakes. Becoming quite common now?

And your, you're, you are. So I forgot. So what? you're being the ASSHOLE, not me... you keep coming after me.

For me, this is all amusement even when I fire off a face slap to you. "Ahem!" Face slap being flavorful gesture of name calling and presumptuous commentary because you are riding my back.

you know: "in my grill!" - a notable quotable

The problem here Jedi is I am not to sure if you are trying to help me or harm me because you come at me in such a malcontentive, valedictorain way. I can't figure out if you are just another random flamer.

If you want to shake hands? I'm all for that. If you want to chastise me and besiege me with bad timing at the end of a marathon thread... well, it's engarde.

It's your call dude. I'm here at blues to make my comments. It's not like we have video cameras here or it's realtime.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

May 19, 2004, 17:37
Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 19, 2004, 17:37
May 19, 2004, 17:37

I'll cleanup my sentences when I'm ready, not a the request of you because you don't get it. Too bad.

Ok, here it is, the big secret... nobody understands what the fuck you're talking about except for you. It's not just me, and it's not just the word contrite. You constantly misuse words and use some really bizare syntax. The funny and perplexing part is that you still don't seem to realize this.

And by the way...

I meant contempt, so now you are exhibiting contriteness for me.

No, contempt wouldn't have made sense there either, but keep looking. And I didn't express contriteness for you. Dammit, I just defined the word for you, you no longer have an excuse.

~Steve

P.S. Bronco, I hope you're archiving this.

This comment was edited on May 19, 17:39.

May 19, 2004, 17:33
Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 19, 2004, 17:33
May 19, 2004, 17:33

Sorry about the word "contrite" but in my rush I typed it. I'm not perfect or error free.

I meant contempt, so now you are exhibiting contriteness for me.

No embarrassment here, sorry. I made up my own rule to get you to focus on that specific word. IT WORKED! How cool is that?

As for the opinion on: "random" ( and yes I used quotes )
that, is just that. I can express my sentence that way if I want. I'm not writing for Harpers or the NYT. I'll cleanup my sentences when I'm ready, not a the request of you because you don't get it. Too bad.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

May 19, 2004, 17:29
Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 19, 2004, 17:29
May 19, 2004, 17:29

I just had a few words with your cheerleader, you know?

I can see that. It wasn't a private message, Slappy. No need to copy and paste your own posts.

I see you're not as omnipotent as you try to come off.

I never claimed omnipotence. That would be pretty neat to have though.

1) fingering is the exercise one par takes for warm practice with a piano. strumming and stringing are all parts of guitar play. Glad I could be of service elevating your knowledge

Ok, I don't play piano. But don't try to talk to me about guitar playing, ass. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that I could probably play circles around you, not to mention teach you all sorts of things about harmony and composition. No one on God's green earth says "stringing" when they mean warming up to play guitar.

2) if I lack so much why do comeback so much.

Haven't I made this abundantly clear? You're as amusing as you are perplexing. I find your posts pretty damn funny, and at the same time I'm driven by a curiosity as to what makes you tick. Your posting style is very bizarre and rather unique, in case you've been unaware of that fact as well.

thats sort of like civilized cultures running to aborigines for lessons on how to read.

Heh, so does that make me the civilized culture and you the aborigine? Except I never asked you for lessons on how to read, so I don't follow the analogy.

You think your so smart

You're.

I just love it when people like you form an opinion about someone due to their lack interaction.

Has anyone ever told you that you're quite a hypocrite? And what the fuck is "lack interaction?" The only opinions I've formed about you are based entirely on your inane rants. Your judgements, however, go well beyond anything you could gather from my posts. I mean, call me a sarcastic ass hole or something, at least you'd have a reasonable case.

~Steve

This comment was edited on May 19, 17:34.
121 Replies. 7 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ] Older