Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
United Kingdom 06/02

Regularly scheduled events

Battlefield Vietnam Patch Status

The Battlefield Vietnam Website (thanks BattleField Central) has a status report on the eagerly anticipated first patch for Battlefield Vietnam, saying the version 1.01 update "has entered the home stretch here at EA and should be ready for release in the very near future....While future Battlefield Vietnam updates will include game features that were added to Battlefield 1942 post-ship (such as the Voting GUI), v1.01 is intended to address community related issues." The update goes on to detail server fixes, and the following incomplete list of client fixes:

• Sort by Ping fixed in Server Browser
  • Scrollbar fixed in Server Browser
  • Soldier prediction fixed to remove jerky movements when walking/jumping
  • M60 removed from the LAW kit and replaced with M14
  • M60 and RPD min/max bullet deviation increased when standing/moving
  • M60 and RPD max bullet deviation decreased slightly when prone
  • Rate of fire and velocity of M60/RPD adjusted
  • Player movement speeds on Heavy Assault kits reduced slightly
  • Network overhead of vehicle engines and airlifting significantly reduced
  • Added minimap warning icon when enemies are within capture radius of an opposing team flag

View
135 Replies. 7 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

95. Re: UN May 1, 2004, 02:03 F Diddle, Esquire

http://www.google.com/search?q=israel+resolutions+site%3Awww.un.org&btnG=Search&hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&safe=off  
---------------------------------------
Where is justice of the people of Tamil
http://www.eelam.com/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

94. Re: UN May 1, 2004, 00:45 MoldMaker

Which UN resolutions has Israel broken?

93. Re: UN May 1, 2004, 00:18 F Diddle, Esquire

israel has broken more UN resolutions than iraq  
Where is justice of the people of Tamil
http://www.eelam.com/

92. Re: UN May 1, 2004, 00:16 Wazootyman

...the rules and mandates that Iraq broke before we invaded them...

Like having weapons of mass destruc-... oh wait... hold on.
How about not allowing inspecto-... oh wait, they did... Ok just a second.
Hrm, they did have those crappy old missles that went a few miles farther than regulation allows. Maybe that is good enough reason to invade? Hmmm...

As for Saddam's track record... well, he was certainly a pretty bad guy (though I must say, there are much worse out there) though he actually did pretty well in terms of maintaining the stability of the region. Is this a reason to get involved, millitarily? Even against the wishes of the UN? That's a tough question... but I do know we (the US) have been paying heavily for our leaders' answer answer.

91. Re: No subject May 1, 2004, 00:12 JediLuke

if I had a Bantha I'd name it Samantha

http://stevegoldbergmusic.com

90. Re: No subject May 1, 2004, 00:07 Z

LMFAO @ Percolator fish

I thought this thread was fucking pathetic, but funny... you just added icing to the cake.

If i was a better person i'd pity you, but i'd rather laugh at your horrible stupidity.

"god bless" ahahahaha

This comment was edited on May 1, 00:10.

89. UN Apr 30, 2004, 23:41 Medman

Since you know how the UN works, how about you inform us about all of the rules and mandates that Iraq broke before we invaded them?

What's the point of the UN if they're too big of pussies to enforce what they set up.

88. m60 newbs rest in piece(s) Apr 30, 2004, 23:11 endosmoke

It's about time they nerfed that newb cannon. Now if they'd only roll out the patch.

87. Re: For the record Apr 30, 2004, 23:09 Krovven

LOL I love all this antiwar rhetoric! When we have the permission of the UN to invade and kill it's OK

Another moron that has no clue what the UN is about.
The UN is made up of a large majority of the countries in the world. The whole point of the UN is to prevent insane lunatics (like Bush) from being able to just invade any country they like. The UN is about trying to bring peace and civil control to the world and not have every fucknut attacking anyone they feel like it when country A wouldnt sell country B 100,000,000,000 barrels of oil instead they sold them 100,000,000 barrels of oil.

This isnt America's world, it is everyones world. Attitudes like yours is the reason the world is a shitty violent place right now.

Edit: Here you are...Go learn something you ignorant fucks.
http://www.un.org/Depts/dhl/resguide/specil.htm

This comment was edited on Apr 30, 23:14.

86. No subject Apr 30, 2004, 22:29 Percolator Fish

All of you idiots who are against the Iraq war are going to have to face the Lord GOD on Judgement day and explain yourself.

This comment was edited on Apr 30, 22:29.

85. Re: For the record Apr 30, 2004, 22:00 Learning

Hey Professional,I just read over at The Gameing Asylum News that theres going to be a XMP total conversion for UT2004.Check it out here.http://www.free-monkey.com/

This comment was edited on Apr 30, 22:02.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern weather or not they are genuine"-Abraham Lincoln

84. Re: For the record Apr 30, 2004, 21:49 PHJF

Oh yeah??? Well...

Good, I want this patch. I tried UT2K4 and... it's just not my cup of tea. Not team-based enough, while BFV happens to be. I was really looking forward to an extended XMP-style from 2k4 because XMP is sweet. Nothin beats jungle warfare, so back to the servers until patch time.

Now hurry up and nerf that m60!

------
The closer you get to being a pro, the closer you can get to the client. The knife, for example, is the last thing you learn. Ok?"

Steam + PSN: PHJF

83. Re: For the record Apr 30, 2004, 21:35 Zetler

Afghanistan is not Iraq. The UN occupation in Afghanistan isnt the conversation here. And to make things clear...it is UN occupation, not US occupation. Alot of countries have soldiers stationed there.

LOL I love all this antiwar rhetoric! When we have the permission of the UN to invade and kill it's OK. UN sanctioned wars are good where as American unilateral action is bad. Great, I feel safer already!

I say screw the UN, they're just like my ex-girlfriend. She takes all my money, doesn't put out, and always tell me what to do. She's a bitch and so is the UN.

82. Re: question Apr 30, 2004, 21:28 Learning

Thank you Asatuer,that explains a few answers I've seen.#32

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern weather or not they are genuine"-Abraham Lincoln

81. Re: Halsy Apr 30, 2004, 21:03 gnahcat

"Anyone who quotes from a cartoon is truly a moron.. "
That's the dumbest thing I have heard here yet.

Where are the ATI fixes for BF:V? If this truly is a "community related issues" fix, I can't believe they would leave that fix out.

But, at least they got the "Player movement speeds on Heavy Assault kits reduced slightly" bug fixed. Whew. That one was about to push me over the edge. I was gonna go crazy, mofo!

80. IRAQ Apr 30, 2004, 21:00 bigp3rm1

Since you dipshits want to keep posting your antiwar bull shit here is the real fact sweet and simple. The 1st war with Iraq was never over. We finished it late. Let the draft come so I can come an kill your monkey ass. Thats right im an american murderer..

79. BF:V patch... Apr 30, 2004, 20:54 Ant

Back to topic!! I hope the patch fixes video and audio issues that people experienced. I don't see anything about those fixes in the changelog.

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx
This comment was edited on Apr 30, 20:56.

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...

78. Re: Coward. Apr 30, 2004, 20:48 Panick

Tip for the ones who are interested in the TOPIC:

Skipp all posts that are longer then 5 sentences.

Have FUN.

--------------
Always expect the worst and you will never be dissapointed

77. Re: For the record Apr 30, 2004, 20:46 Sleep

OMFG, I would point out some hard facts about war in general but I cannot bring myself to agree with the whiny left wing liberal PC brigade who seem to latch onto the war in Iraq. You know the type, the ones who are now crying and moaning about how terrible it must be for the iraqis when they quite happily let 300,000 Iraqi kids die of malnutrition in 12 years just as long as it was the UN doing it.

My advice blowski, pull out a beer, sit your arse into the chair in front of the tv and whip it out whenever you see another bad news day and leave the fking politics to people who dont equate a world view with the nearest fucking bandwagon.

76. Coward. Apr 30, 2004, 20:25 Smellfinger

Sorry, Blow. I've been too old to draft for a couple years. 35 years old.

You sound relieved. I guess you're just another computer chair chickenhawk.

135 Replies. 7 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo