Morning Q&As

• Thief: Deadly Shadows
    HomeLAN Fed's Thief Deadly Shadows Q&A chats with Warren Spector and Nathan Regener about their upcoming continuation of the beloved Thief series, with Nathan saying: "It has been quite an honor to follow in the footsteps of the original Thief team. I think that working closely with them has really allowed us to carry on the traditions that made Thief the hit that it was," and Warren saying: "Not much I can add to that. I just hope we do justice to the Looking Glass legacy. I think the team’s done an aces job."
  • Star Wars Galaxies
    The Star Wars Galaxies Jump to Lightspeed Q&A on IGN talks with SOE producer Haden Blackman about the long-awaited addition of space flight to the Star Wars MMORPG.
  • SPECNAZ: Project Wolf
    HomeLAN Fed's SPECNAZ: Project Wolf Q&A talks with Martin Equino-x Hornak (x?) about SPECNAZ: Project Wolf, their upcoming tactical shooter.
  • City of Heroes
    The City of Heroes Q&A on FileFront talks with Cryptic Studios' cofounder Michael Lewis about their now-gold superhero-themed MMORPG.
  • Besieger
    The Besieger Q&A on The Adrenaline Vault talks with Primal producer Pavel Grodek about the upcoming castle-happy RTS game.
  • Chaos League
    Gamers Europe's Patrick Pligersdorfferz Q&A talks with Cyanide Studios' about Chaos League, their upcoming RTS combat game.
View : : :
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Crap.
Apr 22, 2004, 01:58
Crap. Apr 22, 2004, 01:58
Apr 22, 2004, 01:58

I really want to cancel my pre-order on Thief at Gamestop.com but I can NOT. Figure. Out. How.

Thief Screens
Apr 21, 2004, 13:57
Thief Screens Apr 21, 2004, 13:57
Apr 21, 2004, 13:57

The less-than-stellar graphics might be chalked up to poor resolution of the screens, but nothing can excuse that butt-ugly interface

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older