Raven Shield Patches

As promised, new patches are now available for Rainbow Six: Raven Shield, updating the Tom Clancy shooter to version 1.53. The Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield Website lists mirrors for downloads of the various language versions of the update, along with word on what's changed, along with the following: "You may notice these fixes are the same as in 1.52, which is true. However, 1.53 aims to resolve the wall-peek issue entirely, as well as fix the issues the users of the OEM discs have been having."
View : : :
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: No subject
Feb 6, 2004, 00:23
Re: No subject Feb 6, 2004, 00:23
Feb 6, 2004, 00:23

There have been so many patches for this game now, and each one seems only to fix one or two things. Why does it take these devs so long to realize all the issues and then fix them so slowly?

Baffles me, it really does. :/

That's because each patch breaks something, so they have to have another patch to fix the broken things and to break new things.

"The only way anyone can live in peace is if they're prepared to forgive." - The Doctor

Re: No subject
Feb 5, 2004, 23:58
Re: No subject Feb 5, 2004, 23:58
Feb 5, 2004, 23:58

I didn't realise that there was anything wrong with the release version of the game. Given the success of the Counterstrike mod, I always felt that, logically, this game was the next big thing. I personally stopped playing it online because there are no servers in NZ.

No subject
Feb 5, 2004, 19:24
No subject Feb 5, 2004, 19:24
Feb 5, 2004, 19:24

There have been so many patches for this game now, and each one seems only to fix one or two things. Why does it take these devs so long to realize all the issues and then fix them so slowly?

Baffles me, it really does. :/

The RvS community is dying fast

Newer [  1  ] Older