How to make your demo fantatistic TO THE MAX:
1. Start with horrible, hackneyed narration.
2. Switch to a "general" who sounds like he has throat cancer and looks like he's stuck in a can.
3. Make your first combat situation a sluggish landing craft versus a squadron of fast jets.
4. Offer multiple viewing cameras besides first-person, such as "under your feet cam" and "useless isometric 3/4 chase cam"
5. Offer the ability to see four miles of map in any direction, but only see enemies within 20 feet.
6. Make it so that running in the 10-foot gap between mines kills you anyways.
7. Introduce a female Marine so smart, she wears heavy armor everywhere except for her bared breasts.
8. Let the player drive an alien tank that can't hit targets accurately until they're under your treads.
9. Start the demo with 45 seconds of unskippable promo ads, and start the game with 2 minutes of terribly-edited cut scenes.
10. Take out two #2 pencils (sharpened). Jam them into your eyes, then slam your face on a desk. Repeat.
Halo killer? This game couldn't eat the peanuts out of the Master Chief's manly turds.