3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: No subject
Jul 19, 2003, 08:16
Re: No subject Jul 19, 2003, 08:16
Jul 19, 2003, 08:16

Gates is trying to take care of spammers.. thats good enough for me. What good do you do with your pay cheque?
Im Soupkin.
I hope i dont have aids.
http://users.ign.com/collection/Serious_Soup)
Postal 2 sucks.

Re: No subject
Jul 18, 2003, 16:23
Re: No subject Jul 18, 2003, 16:23
Jul 18, 2003, 16:23

It makes me wonder if there IS such a thing as a lawmaker with a brain ANYWHERE in the United States? Apparently not.

As for Microsoft, for fuck's sake Microsoft, you spent hundreds of millions of dollars on improving security in Windows? You spent HALF A FUCKING BILLION dollars on advertising for the fucking Xbox. Cough up some money to actually do something GOOD for the one fucking thing that is actually MAKING YOU some money, ie Windows.

Hire some decent programmers for a change. Hire Torvalds, I'm sure that if you pay him half a billion dollars, he'll be happy to sort out the crap you call code.

Trustworthy Computing my ass.

Creston

No subject
Jul 18, 2003, 13:56
No subject Jul 18, 2003, 13:56
Jul 18, 2003, 13:56

"Upload a File, Go to Prison"

Hehehe, yeah right. I can see it now... the copyright police bust little 9 year old Johnny Smith for sharing his favorite Sesame Street tune "The Big Bird Shuffle". This whole thing gets more ridiculous as time goes on.

And as for the movie industry, they chose to resell their movies as well. They could have kept them all in the theaters like the old days, right? Well why are they worried about people sharing stuff that they've made available for purchase? It's their fault... they did it to the artist. if they're going to beat this thing, they need to use a completely different strategy. Busting a 9 year old just makes them look like idiots when they were the ones who did it to the artists. Bunch of pencil-neck, money grubbing morons. :-)

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older