Dr. Evil.. case and point
1) Korean War: if not for the US bombing campaign on the North Korea the US could not have stalled the terrestrial battle. The chinese/ korean soldiers night fighting was simply superior.
2) Vietnam: if not for Air Calvery and the mounted M60, Cobra's with rockets and discovery of Napalm combined with killing civilians. Ground war, the US just couldn't do it. the vietcong were more battle weary and operated better as small units and kicked ass in jungle fighting. US too high and too many lies
3) Afghanistan: the US Special Forces couldn't even come close to beating Afghan soldier/ mixxed with Taliban (granted the Taliban was a sad situation) if not for HEAVY HEAVY bombing.
funny thing. is the English found out how awesome the Afghan soldiers were in they're days of conqueror. The US knew it couldn't set foot on ground or else.
4) Mogedishu: who do you really believe?
5) Gulf War: US soldiers always have air support at telescopic view.. never have to enter the theater except for cleanup.
6) matter of fact the Isreals have the edge due to aircraft. tanks are vulnerable in structured areas. blow a tank track off and you've got problems
Dr. evil I don't need to link evidence.. it's common knowledge.This comment was edited on Mar 15, 04:15.