Out of the Blue

Bush Signs Anti-Telemarketing Bill (thanks eurodeseo|OSLT) has the good news that some relief from the scourge of telemarketing, as it will create a do-not-call list, with the punishment for calling listed people to be a fine of up to $11,000 for each violation. Of course, there's always a loophole, and the politicians were certainly not going to curtail their own ability to pester us, so: "Charities, surveys and calls on behalf of politicians would be exempt." I can only suspect the worst of this last part: 'Hi, I'm calling on behalf of the U.S. Congress to offer you a way to lower your mortgage rate.'

Link of the Day: Ted Turner Sends Self Back In Time To Prevent AOL Time Warner Merger. Thanks [PIT]SlayerAODsk.
Stories of the Day: French Fries Get New Name in Congress. Thanks Borzoi.
Groundhog Day: The Musical. Thanks loonyboi. "Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow, you're also always today."
HBO countersues 'Sopranos' star Gandolfini for $100M. Thanks David.
Weird Science: Gauging age by the smell of urine. Thanks [MP] Wolverine [MP].
Wild Science: Universe as Doughnut: New Data, New Debate (NY Times free registration required). Thanks Mark Siegel.
Media of the Day: Trunk Monkey. Thanks Ant.
Demo. Thanks [PIT]SlayerAODsk.
Beer Is Good For You? Thanks Homer.
Auction of the Day: Instant Girlfriend Kit! Thanks [PIT]SlayerAODsk.
View : : :
94 Replies. 5 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  ] Older

Re: No subject
Mar 16, 2003, 20:40
Re: No subject Mar 16, 2003, 20:40
Mar 16, 2003, 20:40

You are right/ correct-a-mundo..

It's the only way, sometimes, I find to successfully emphasize my rhetoric against Hooliganism.. not to mention my somewhat girlfriend driving me nuts because she's so needy and I had to drive all over the City with her.. "AND ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING!"

I hope she never reads this post or happens upon Blues

thanks "teh mane mahn"

This comment was edited on Mar 16, 20:41.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

No subject
Mar 16, 2003, 00:29
No subject Mar 16, 2003, 00:29
Mar 16, 2003, 00:29

While I may compliment you, Dude, for "attacking" the issue at hand, it does not warrant childish insults.

That is, unless, you're bottled up with anger at a constant.
_____

The possible pain, suffering and sacrifice of discovery are by no means an excuse to remain ignorant.

The bartering of things sought earned are by a means which only little men can abide by and hope to achieve.

Re: Boohoohoo, poor widdle Dud
Mar 15, 2003, 17:36
Re: Boohoohoo, poor widdle Dud Mar 15, 2003, 17:36
Mar 15, 2003, 17:36

Actually I think the correct name is 'Ottoman Empire'. But it's all good.

Re: Boohoohoo, poor widdle Dud
Mar 15, 2003, 15:03
Re: Boohoohoo, poor widdle Dud Mar 15, 2003, 15:03
Mar 15, 2003, 15:03

you know??? It seems as though when I reply to your comments you feel the need to instill your brand of horse shit.

As well, I'm sure you're feverishly reading up on your history to compete with what I say and all you have is hot air to exude .. much like a "duck fart". Actually, I am a bit tried of your retrys and belittling . But I still speak out as a voice of objectivity aginst cretins like you that seem to think you have the best understand of how the world should be percieved.

First of all you dickless cadaver screwing yo-yo. N Korea *WAS* supported by the Russian Airforce and Chinese Artilary/ infantry when the US got invovled. and Mac Arthur only succeeded for moments at pushing in the seesaw battle. ending the Korean conflict at the 38th parallel/DMZ which lead to the stalemate we have today.

MacArthur wanted to resort to the atomic bomb. because the one thing the US could never do decisively is call it a win. Due to opposition not giving up. and fighting tooth and nail on their land. The USSR pulled out airsupport after they lost a few planes in dogfights and Chinese pulled out afterwards the N Koreans mantained ground control.

the chinese overwelmed due to their night fighting capabilities you fucking retard... "READ YOUR HISTORY!"

as for the accusation that I said the non-proliferation treaty ended the war.. IF???? I said that? that was most certainly a run-on sentence. You seem to try to use that as you means of twisting the argument. which I'm afraid you don't do a very good job. sorry

personally I think your dumb ass is getting an education from me. Because I know your interjection is fucked up.. you also sound like a attorney???? I do business with them ALL the time. some of them are Self-righteous truth benders... except their is a problem buddy.. I'm not a punk which I think you assume.

and least I forget. The reason why I jump around on subject matter is to give you a hint that I can cover all bases should the need arrive... I'm sure you go scavenging like a mad man over the internet and chasing your friends down for info you retard.

fortunate for me this is all retained in my puny brain.. Granted you implied that I might be one of the esteemed holders of a "double-digit" IQ. hmmmmmmmmmmmm?????? sounds interesting.

But, back to war talk. "OOPS!" I almost forgot... you once again, in your complete and total misguided ignorance, brought up the Elizabeth Smart matter in comparison to the Gary Condent /Chandra Levy incident???? which you:

A: the moron

B: mistook for Elizabeth Smart.. in your futile attempt to circumvent me

C: and made an idiot of yourself trying to prove an unrelated point in history.. because in that case Chandra was found deceased. and this happened a while back

Let me address a few more moments... Napalm was not the main source of munition used in the Pacific Theater... it was heavy artilary shelling from Battleships and bombimg runs (which proved semi ineffective). Then came the flame throwers and ground work and ducks.

Kuwait/ Saudia Arabia what do they have in common? Well if not for the Saudia's allowing US forces to use their bases the US would not have the appropriate coverage. Kuwait is a tiny provience that formed due to it's oil discovery.. and still treats it's citizens with indifference.

the agreement with US troops on Arab soil was a temporary stay..the US simply overstayed their visit. There is a lot of opposition to get them off but if you know the good ole US. when they arrive they want to take over and change the politics.

Much like you display. trying to twist your will around others.. but face it jerk.. I am bit to seasoned for you... matter a fact I kow your running to your history books getting the Anglocan sides of the story.

Hannibal Lector.. Dud.. Ms Cleo.. you are very funny.. HA HA.. my side is splitting.

Weapons of mass destruction? that is one of your comments against me. Well doesn't the US persist with bombing campaigns on any nation that's in it's eyesight. Is that the objective of peace? threaten to bomb an entire village to get rid of one person?

As an adjunctant. Doesn't the US threaten to kill PMs of small countries that don't comply with it's programs? and label them as war criminals.

and lastly CRAW this is getting very old.. because you have a minority idea of a concensous that doesn't agree with you. "All of this posturing over what?"

A FUCKING FRENCH FRY..

... Which brings us back to the origin of what precipitated this whole thing. You are a "DICK!" and your girlfriend knows it and know. The whole world knows it. You just can't win... can you? "Mr. Persuasive!"

SO if I were you I'd go back to coddling your frog or duck collection and sucking farts.

P.S. before I leave I thought I'd address another unrelated matter you said I brought up: "6) matter of fact the Isrealies have the edge due to aircraft. tanks are vulnerable in structured areas. blow a tank track off and you've got problems"

Because, Isreal is engaged in a self-imposed unconventional battle of occupation ( key word "occpied territory" which is illegal)whereby they can disregard Geneva Convention rules and use tanks and aircraft missles on civilians and enact "quo warantoa" ( I think I said that right???). It gives them to right to do/ take what they need? "right?!" much like colonist do when arriving on natives soil. and the US provides Isreal with all the funding it needs to research and modify weapons.

Granted, I don't think the palistinians plight of suicide bombing is correct. But what do refugee status civilians do when all the have are rocks and sling shots ward off aggressive tactics by a government armed with tanks and machiery pushing them out of home and land.

You really are stupid CRAW... for me to even egage in this education of your deficientcies because you are so blind and rightous.

Do you even know how the state of Isreal came into being... before the UN Intervened? Historically you will see a tie-in to the transition of power.. if your self-appointed omnipotence gets the picture... hmmmmmmmmmmmm? can you?

A key question to all of this is... was there ever a Palestine? I know the answer do you?

How did the fall of Automan Empire lead to the division of nations?

I can see you burning brain cells right now.. your computer screen is hazy from all the smoke output.

This comment was edited on Mar 15, 16:58.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re: Fuel for the fire. ;)
Mar 15, 2003, 12:38
Re: Fuel for the fire. ;) Mar 15, 2003, 12:38
Mar 15, 2003, 12:38

2 words: plausible deniability.

Most rule out the United States, Great Britain or Israel because they said those countries' intelligence services would have been able to make much more convincing forgeries if they had chosen to do so.

Although in this case the plausibility is questionable... Should these same countries' intelligence services not have also been able to detect what the U.N. inspectors called 'obvious forgeries'?
---
Chris.

Peace Frogs ?
Mar 15, 2003, 12:28
Peace Frogs ? Mar 15, 2003, 12:28
Mar 15, 2003, 12:28

WASHINGTON, March 14 (UPI) -- French and Russian oil and gas contracts signed with the Saddam Hussein regime in Iraq "will not be honored," Barhim Salih, a leading Iraqi Kurdish official, said in Washington Friday, just before a series of high-level meetings with Bush administration officials.

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20030314-095811-8865r.htm

MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
1024 Meg Corsair XMS PC3200 CAS2(2x512 in Dual Channel)
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
Maxtor 40 Gig 7200 RPM ATA133
Maxtor 60 Gig 7200 RPM ATA133
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home

Re: Fuel for the fire. ;)
Mar 15, 2003, 12:11
Re: Fuel for the fire. ;) Mar 15, 2003, 12:11
Mar 15, 2003, 12:11

Not really fuel for anything...

A U.S. intelligence official said that the documents were passed on to the International Atomic Energy Agency within days of being received with the comment, " 'We don't know the provenance of this information, but here it is.' "

who is responsible for the apparent forgeries?

Experts said the suspects include the intelligence services of Iraq's neighbors, other pro-war nations, Iraqi opposition groups or simply con men.

Most rule out the United States, Great Britain or Israel because they said those countries' intelligence services would have been able to make much more convincing forgeries if they had chosen to do so.

Anything can be fuel for fire out of context...

MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home

Fuel for the fire. ;)
Mar 15, 2003, 11:54
Fuel for the fire. ;) Mar 15, 2003, 11:54
Mar 15, 2003, 11:54

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Intelligence documents that U.S. and British governments said were strong evidence that Iraq was developing nuclear weapons have been dismissed as forgeries by U.N. weapons inspectors.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/03/14/sprj.irq.documents/index.html
---
Chris.

Boohoohoo, poor widdle Dud
Mar 15, 2003, 11:39
Boohoohoo, poor widdle Dud Mar 15, 2003, 11:39
Mar 15, 2003, 11:39

Dud, please drop the Hanibal Lector routine. You DONT know ANYTHING about me and claiming to know anything about me based on my posts in this thread just proves that you are a fool. Why? Because it shows that instead of using facts and logic you use emotions and suspicions. You have already proved that you cannot back up what you say. If all you can do is post how right you are but show nothing to back it up, you are a TROLL, plain and simple (regardless of your opinion).

Since you are too pussy to respond to me I am glad you respond to DrEvil at least...it gives me yet another opportunity to show how moronic you are.

And without further delay...

1) Korean War: if not for the US bombing campaign on the North Korea the US could not have stalled the terrestrial battle. The chinese/ korean soldiers night fighting was simply superior.

DIPSHIT. You have NO idea what you are talking about here. Good thing that non-proliferation traty created the DMZ and ended the Korean War, right moron? LMAO@Dud!!! If you ever care to check your history before spewing crap you would understand that the US was kicking the North Koreans asses until McArthur crossed the 38th Parrallel and then the Chinese came flooding in across the border. They were NOT better fighters, they were NOT better trained, and the they were NOT better equipped. They simply VASTLY outnumbered the UN forces. If that equates to being better in your wee little brain than so be it.

2) Vietnam: if not for Air Calvery and the mounted M60, Cobra's with rockets and discovery of Napalm combined with killing civilians. Ground war, the US just couldn't do it. the vietcong were more battle weary and operated better as small units and kicked ass in jungle fighting. US too high and too many lies

First off DIPSHIT napalm wasnt "discovered" in Vietnam, it was used heavily in the Pacific during WW2. I would think a super veteran like yourself would know some of these things, especially one that aced everything they did while in the military (unless you are just so completely full of shit which I am starting to think is the case).

Second, the Vietnamese had been fighting off outsiders for over 50 years at that point...they already had a very intricate tunnel system and they were well supplied. Again, get your "Facts" straight.

3) Afghanistan: the US Special Forces couldn't even come close to beating Afghan soldier/ mixxed with Taliban (granted the Taliban was a sad situation) if not for HEAVY HEAVY bombing.

And you know this how? Since we DID use heavy bombing and we DID kick ass, there is absolutely no way to KNOW what WOULD HAVE happened, unless you have gone from Hanibal Lector to Miss Cleo. Moron.

4) Mogedishu: who do you really believe?

Not you, thats for sure. I believe the TRUTH. Still, opinion is not fact...learn it, live it.

5) Gulf War: US soldiers always have air support at telescopic view.. never have to enter the theater except for cleanup.

OK, and the Iraqis were surrendering to recon drones...I think they knew the recon drones could kick their asses even. Since the US DID have air power here then you cant say what WOULD HAVE happened, Miss Cleo, because you just DONT KNOW. You are a complete shit-for-brains.

6) matter of fact the Isreals have the edge due to aircraft. tanks are vulnerable in structured areas. blow a tank track off and you've got problems

Thanks for yet another comment that has nothing to do with anything that anyone is talking about. You WERE talking about the US military, remember Dud?

Dr. evil I don't need to link evidence.. it's common knowledge.

Or maybe you CANT because there is no evidence. I thought you were over the thread cliches there Dud, but then you go ahead and say something hella-lame like "I dont need to...its common knowledge". Yeah, so common that you are the only one that "knows" the "facts"...LOL@Dud

I have figured out your tactics here Dud. Troll a little, run away and hide like a bitch and let someone with a little bit of brains take up your argument, then when THEY lose you come back and troll some more but you try to change the subject. Its not working.

Duds famous quotes:

On the non-proliferation treaty that ended the Korean conflict;

The non-proliferation treaty was not a surrender it was simply a peace time treaty due to N. Koreas weak status... not a declaration of defeat you stinking pig head jerk.

On Elizabeth Smart being found alive;

and what the HELL are you talking about "Elizabeth Smart???"
now I know you're a total lacky fool.. that was Chandra Levy

"GEEEEEEEZ???????????"

this is why you are a poster child that represents the percentage of americans that don't know SHIT except what's the lastest tennis shoe on the market.. GET YOUR FACTS straight

On the Bush assasination of congressmen (HUH? Whatever);

George Bush had his goons remove that congress man in Minnesota that was publicly against his agenda and he as well as his entire family was lost in a suspect plane crash

And what is Dud's 'question'? You decide;

Is it "A"
are we Free? that is the question..

Is it "B"
So we arrive back at the question: who has the right to own destructive weapons?

Or is it "C" : Dud has no idea what he is talking about, neither does anyone else

NEXT

MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home

Re:
Mar 15, 2003, 04:02
Re: Mar 15, 2003, 04:02
Mar 15, 2003, 04:02

Dr. Evil.. case and point

1) Korean War: if not for the US bombing campaign on the North Korea the US could not have stalled the terrestrial battle. The chinese/ korean soldiers night fighting was simply superior.

2) Vietnam: if not for Air Calvery and the mounted M60, Cobra's with rockets and discovery of Napalm combined with killing civilians. Ground war, the US just couldn't do it. the vietcong were more battle weary and operated better as small units and kicked ass in jungle fighting. US too high and too many lies

3) Afghanistan: the US Special Forces couldn't even come close to beating Afghan soldier/ mixxed with Taliban (granted the Taliban was a sad situation) if not for HEAVY HEAVY bombing.

funny thing. is the English found out how awesome the Afghan soldiers were in they're days of conqueror. The US knew it couldn't set foot on ground or else.

4) Mogedishu: who do you really believe?

5) Gulf War: US soldiers always have air support at telescopic view.. never have to enter the theater except for cleanup.

6) matter of fact the Isreals have the edge due to aircraft. tanks are vulnerable in structured areas. blow a tank track off and you've got problems

Dr. evil I don't need to link evidence.. it's common knowledge.

This comment was edited on Mar 15, 04:15.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re:
Mar 15, 2003, 03:31
Re: Mar 15, 2003, 03:31
Mar 15, 2003, 03:31

CRAWLFISH

There's no need for me to repsond to my previous comments because, fortunate for me I know I'm right on target. The last thing I want to contribute too much to is the improvement of your gaps in matters you know nothing about.. besides, like you infered: "maybe if I read a book and stopped watching TV I would learn something." Well, my pig headed friend. You just don't know????

I would even venture to bet you sit around the home like a good little citizen thinking the PATRIOT Act is the best thing since slice bread.

Notice. I don't cut & paste your comments because they don't have any real impact except for showing some of your fathomless ignorance. The sentences I present are good enough. If you had any fore knowledge you'ld know what I was talking about??? And when I bring up parallels you tend to stay away anyways. I figure you know your place.

I admit. I have a bad habit of typing slower than I process my thoughts. I'm not the fastest typist. So I tend to have fractured and or sentence collisions. But, once I reread it some of the errors get corrected.

As for the big fool??? Maybe in *your* private Idaho I am a fool. But, in mine I can go to other countries and shake hands with people different from me and speak a little of their langauge. SO, "If!" spoke Klingon that would defintely signify one thing... I am much better at being a human being than you. At least that wouldbe something more I do that you can't.

So, why don't you just continue sitting on the toilet straining your thoughts and taking orders.

I'm tired ... it's time for me to hit the sack

"Oh!" that's right you said something about me being a homo or something. "YOU WISH!"
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re:
Mar 15, 2003, 02:50
Re: Mar 15, 2003, 02:50
Mar 15, 2003, 02:50

The dude, can you post a link to the evidence you claim suggests that the US would get their ass kicked in a ground war. I don't doubt our air power has alot to do with our military dominance, but that doesn't mean our ground forces are pussies.

Re:
Mar 15, 2003, 01:10
Re: Mar 15, 2003, 01:10
Mar 15, 2003, 01:10

AWWWWW...poooooor widdle Dud is getting a little riled...

LMAO

the US forged the creation of the UN and the UN's headquarter's *IS* in NYC. You frog fart sucking dimwit. So I'd say that about places me in the right latitude as to whom formed the charter for placing sanctions.

Would this be the exact same UN that are against the US and the UK? The same UN that wont do a damn thing about Iraqi non-compliance and even open defiance of the cease fire agreement? You are suggesting they are a tool for the US I assume from what you are trying to say (and please dont use the ultra-ghey 'ass-u-me' cliche, I know you are tempted).

Like I said before DIPSHIT, your beloved frogs could have used a veto on sanctions but they did not. The same frogs that are grandstanding against the US pretending to want peace when they just want the oil for THEMSELVES. Damn you are dumb.

6'2 and filled with shit to your eyes. do your eyes hurt?

Ahhh...ha. Ha. I get it now...how witty. Ranks right up there with your "duck fart" insult. Go ahead and rate theis thread R.

and let me answer your whyism regarding Mr. Rumsfeld.

Uh, Dud...this is your 'whyism' there, not mine. You threw that one in there to go off on some tangent so that you wouldnt have to defend your previous reply which was complete crap (but funny).

You have no clue because like I referenced to your cut & paste peanut sized monkey brain you are of the same genus.. not genius

Yeah I caught that whole "genus" / "genius" thing...pretty darn clever you snappy guy you...

I have no clue because I have no idea what you are talking about. Fortunately I am not alone in that respect as you seem to be even more lost on your words than me.

I am sooo impressed with your language skills...can you spout off some Klingon for me too? I bet that turns on the ladies, uh, men in your case. Did they teach you Klingon battle cries when you were in the shit? You know, staring down the North Koreans?

Anyway, thats a fun test but I am still waiting for your replies to your previous posts of complete crap. You avoid your own words. You cannot take any responsibility for what you write. Its very amusing but unfortunately for you it makes it difficult for anyone to take you seriously.

It makes you a troll to be honest. You make some stupid comment and then run away because you cant debate it for its merits. Then you wait and come back later with some different stupid little comment. Again, you dont back up what you say because you cant.

Its fun for me to see but you look like a big fool.

More please

MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home

Re:
Mar 15, 2003, 00:44
Re: Mar 15, 2003, 00:44
Mar 15, 2003, 00:44

read my redressing of my #79 post. Turd

"I made my points!" C-O-N-J-E-C-T-U-R-E is what it's fashionably called. Which you can't seem to address accurately stupid fucking Idiot. and FYI??? the US forged the creation of the UN and the UN's headquarter's *IS* in NYC. You frog fart sucking dimwit. So I'd say that about places me in the right latitude as to whom formed the charter for placing sanctions.

6'2 and filled with shit to your eyes. do your eyes hurt?

Unfortunately you are a tad myopic when comes to having some familiarity with the depth of issues abroad...

You are such a fool because I am purposely not elaberating at great length due to the cerebral challegene you exist in I woud want to waste my time informing a fool on the value of knowledge. A typical: "I'm an American and proud of it!"

I can tell because you really don't know how to focus on the after thought of C-O-N-S-E-Q-U-E-N-C-E-S.. that's common in the behavior of chimpanzies and government when just start learning how to climb trees and fall on their asses.

and let me answer your whyism regarding Mr. Rumsfeld. You have no clue because like I referenced to your cut & paste peanut sized monkey brain you are of the same genus.. not genius

here's your answer along with your banana slices chim chim. Rumsfeld is a throughback liken to the Darwinian classification of Neanderthal.. which I'm sure you are very familair with ??? You see it everyday when you look in the mirror.

Rumsfeld can only see the light of progress in a neolithic wayward red-neck candy snatching power hungry suited primate. He simple believes that the US has the right to do what ever it wants and can step passed/ look passed any country here or far. Much like yourself.

I'll test you since you and your girlfirend seem to be amused.. maksud aku bicara.. punyamu perempaun mua seks untuk ada orangatang.. itu ini kamu "HA HA HA!" this is an old langauge. figure it out. This culture was once dominated long ago.

As for your NEXT comment.. You definetly are behind me monkey boy.

P.S. you asked: I would also love to see what you have to say about the non-proliferation treaty that created the Korean DMZ...or any of that other crap that I have already made fun of you for in post #67.

my response is... oder mein antwort: I never said that the Korean DMZ was established by way of *that* treaty. Two totally different event. Sie misreading grosse misthaufen. a little german for you.

by the way shit for brains.. I served in South Korea near the DMZ... not fun .. but I breezed thru it.

you are truely a super star for pilfering the truth

WHAT'S NEXT?
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re:
Mar 14, 2003, 23:37
Re: Mar 14, 2003, 23:37
Mar 14, 2003, 23:37

YODA! How ya been?

I thought you just turned tail and ran like the little bitch you are after I made a mockery of your previous post....wasnt hard, it was a bunch of crap and you seem to agree since you couldnt defend ANY of it.

First off let me just say that I am SOOOOOOOOOOO impressed with your whole shpeel about being in the service. Good for you. Too bad you are still a dipshit and that being in the service or bullshitting has absolutely not one single thing to do with the thread. Anyway, congrats...glad you're out if you were ever in, I'd hate to think there were pussies like you on the lines right now.

So we arrive back at the question: who has the right to own destructive weapons?

Well I am so glad we have finally arrived at your question. Long trip. Now if you only had an answer...

Oh and tell me something *Genius*.. Why is it Mr. Rumsfeld seems to have this strange ability to loose control of his rational faculties?

Hmmm....I dunno. Why is it Mr. Rumsfeld seems to have this strange ability to loose control of his rational faculties?

Hey I got one. Why did the chicken cross the road?

Dud, WTF are you talking about? Tell you what, next time I am talking to Mr. Rumsfeld's shrink I will be sure and ask. This is relevant how?

As for Iraq.. dipshit.. did you forget that the US and England have imposed Stalin-like sanctions on Iraq

No. You forgot that these sanctions were imposed by your beloved U.N. that works wonders to solve all the world's problems. Get your history straight, dipshit. And what the hell is Stalin-like sanctions? Never thought of Stalin as a big player in the whole 'sanctions' thing...whatever you say there Yoda.

Did you also forget that these sanctions were to force Iraq to comply with the conditions of the CEASE FIRE that halted the Gulf War?

Remember, even your friends the frogs could have used their veto...

So Iraq oil is only good to anyone that the country can sell to. Is that a crime?

HUH? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YODA? OMFG I am so laughing my ass off AT you

Maybe you should read a little about how Goerge Washington felt about government (s) and how he adopted a very famous culture's first institution.

And maybe you should make a point every once in a while instead of throwing out these weird random lines that mean nothing and have no bearing or foundation in anything but the deepest darkest depths of your crack-induced delirium.

Just maybe.

You know something ???

Yeah, I know quite a few things...more than you can say.

I could speak facts all day to you and it would probably not sink into your amazingly thick cranium...

At least I have a cranium for any facts you might ever actually present to sink into. So far all I see from you Master Yoda is a bunch of crap that makes no argument for anything other than your complete inability to focus your brain on anything more complex than a black spot on a white wall.

Need proof?

You never said ANYTHING about "THE" question...

Seriously Dud, please tell your mom to put down the crack pipe...the second hand smoke seems to be getting to you.

I would also love to see what you have to say about the non-proliferation treaty that created the Korean DMZ...or any of that other crap that I have already made fun of you for in post #67.

Later Dud

NEXT

MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home

"OH BOY!".. A REAL FIGHT!"
Mar 14, 2003, 22:49
"OH BOY!".. A REAL FIGHT!" Mar 14, 2003, 22:49
Mar 14, 2003, 22:49

"YIPPIE!"

CRAW you certainly earned your nick name "you CRAWLING IDIOT"

If it would amuse your confused dimwitted ass.. I'll give you a bit more insight on myself.

Because I noticed you're still spattering your delirious Republican "OOPS!"Re-Rubbish about your "MIGHT MAKES RIGHT!" stance.

1) I *AM* ex-military.. I'm not the slightest bit impressed with the needs of the few serving the interest of the many. The military is merely an instrument to exact retribution

2) Scored very high in all aspects service.. Physical fitness... readiness.. made my rank quickly because you can't deny someone with the ability to kick ass over ARTEP standards designed for mediocraty. Lot of that going around in the Military.

3) Expertise in all weapons assumed.. I'm sure that's a large percentage of how your minutia mind factors whom Subordiantes over whom?

4) This modern Military we have would get their asses kicked if we ever inovled ourselves in a conventional ground war.. If it weren't for the US Military reigning supreme in the skies. Bombing like fire and brimstone, missing targets at will. US Soldiers wouldn't have a prayer. All statistics prove that.

So we arrive back at the question: who has the right to own destructive weapons?Is any one civilization any more civilized than another if they need to call out the goon squads and destroy etiphaces to gain control...

So get your fucking ass back to school... you irritating "GNAT!"

Oh and tell me something *Genius*.. Why is it Mr. Rumsfeld seems to have this strange ability to loose control of his rational faculties? Clearly in his advancing alzheimer years and kicking his teeth out everytime saying things that only a world class moron can approach?

"OOPS!" I forgot.. you're of the same genus. I'm sure you have a wonderful answer?

As for Iraq.. dipshit.. did you forget that the US and England have imposed Stalin-like sanctions on Iraq and bomb the shit out of any moving object... North and South. So Iraq oil is only good to anyone that the country can sell to. Is that a crime?

As for the drunken slobbering Bush family and friends salivating like incontenant mumbling imbreeds. For the fall and recovery of a new resource pile.. this digust me to know end. The lies being propigated. As for France being weak... which I noticed you outlined.. they seem to be doing a good Job in Africa at the Ivory Cost. Maybe not every country likes to involves themselves in puppetry and and grand-scale/ wholesale tranny ... like England and Spain did. not saying other cultures are innocent of such misdeeds.

Less you "forget!" KING OF ALL MORONS... IRAQ *WAS* the USA's Ally in the famed Iran/Iraq War.. and supplied Iraq with the technology to make the biological agents they harbor now.

Maybe your stinking blithering ignorant dumbfounded ass should speak with a few Iraninas. You would learn something about the training they recieved besides reading the omissions the books you cherish like gospel. "STUPID SHIT!"

I really dislike/ disdain IGNORANT uniformed jerks like you. The Irony to this, is I came in contact with a lot of guys like you in the military. They didn't last long. either mentally or physically.

you *really* need to squelch your ignoramousness... but this is a Democratic society.. so you are as free to be as foolish as you desire. "Isn't that great???!"

Kind of comforting knowing what choices we can make to run this bloated government we have???? Maybe you should read a little about how Goerge Washington felt about government (s) and how he adopted a very famous culture's first institution.

You know something ??? I could speak facts all day to you and it would probably not sink into your amazingly thick cranium..

I think I'll go listen to a little Reggae..

-The Dude-

Vic B.

This comment was edited on Mar 14, 23:38.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

ROFLMAO@Valzante !!!
Mar 14, 2003, 22:08
ROFLMAO@Valzante !!! Mar 14, 2003, 22:08
Mar 14, 2003, 22:08

God knows your average FPS fan is incapable of thinking of anything more then new strafing strategy or what drivers to download for their new Graphics card.

Well bud, I think you are in the wrong place....sorry you have such a lowly opinion of the commuinty.

Since you obviously lack the ability to debate, (not to mention the ability to spell and formulate a coherent English sentence) and you have not disproved any of my claims (Bush wants the oil not for himself, but for cheney, who has already sealed a deal that will prevent any other company besides his own from taking over the newly liberated oil fields....do your research Craw) I will leave you to your childish anger and lack of basic language skills.

Hmmm.....comma splice, run on sentence. 7th grade? Maybe 8th grade English in some places...

everyone who has a triple digit I.Q. can see that

It's 'triple-digit' genius boy....

I think my spelling isnt bad but it isnt perfect. Whenever someone has a super weak argument that they are loosing, they ALWAYS pick on the spelling...its pretty cliche. Actually I think my typing is worse...regardless of all of your blabber about nothing related to the topic, you are still wrong.

I won't waste time picking apart your "Essay"

Because you can't. Another cliche of loosers that bite off more than they can chew...usually follows the "you cant spell" but not in this case. Is sometimes followed with "nanny-nanny-boo-boo"...I guess that is what you would put in your reply if you had the BALLS or BRAINS for one.

I have two relatives in the service
blah blah blah

I never said you didnt. I said "I believe you have a friend in the service, who doesnt." Why you defend the fact that you know service people is stupid. You say nothing about my accusation that your supposed inside info is a bunch of bullshit, which it most certainly is and you know it is.

I will leave you to your childish anger.

You accuse others of what you perpetrate. I am actually having fun, and my GF, though she doesnt agree with everything I say, is laughing her ass off.

misguided teenagers such as yourself

Oh geezus another Hanibal Lector...this cliche has already been done in this thread...get some original material, please. I assure you I am not a teenager though I certainly envy those that are. I could give you a hint, I've been gaming since the original Pong...

NOW, BACK TO THE ISSUES....

Iraq is not the aggressor...the only country that even remotely "fears" Iraq and their patchwork Military would be Iran

Really? Yeah...I must be dreaming the whole Kuwait occupation thing...you didnt happen to notice that your boyfriend Saddam is moving arty and missiles so that he can target them at Kuwait, and he DOESNT care about women and children.

Funny how in another thread in this forum you say this;

Saddam is only a threat to his neighbors.

Well, which is it??? You are confused. You are also a bullshitter, but not a good one.

Saddam hasn't attacked anyone since the Gulf War

He invaded Iran. He invaded Kuwait. When is not important. The man is an agressor and the ONLY reason he has not tried more of his crap is because of the US military in the region.

we are attacking him for supposedly harboring Weapons of Mass Destruction

Funny...last post you thought it was because of oil...make up your mind. WMD is certainly not the only reason to attack Iraq, but its a good one. This asshole has not complied with the cease fire agreements of the Gulf War. CEASE FIRE. That means the war is NOT over. As a veteran of the first Gulf War surely you understand THAT, right?

If you even try and say that he is cooperating then I think I would have to bitch-slap you for being a moron. The only reason he is STARTING to APPEAR like he is cooperating is because he knows you have a buddy smelling his B.O. and drinkning Turkish coffee with him. Ok not really, its because we have 300,000 troops about to cap his ass.

Wonder what the U.N.'s founders, Mr. Churchill and FDR would think

(Above quote from another thread)
I can tell you what they would think...they would think that this asshole Saddaam is a second Hitler and the pussies of Europe are AGAIN failing to stand up to a RUTHLESS mass-murdering aggressive MADMAN.

I will not grant you a reply.

Boo friggin hoo. More useless unsubstantiated crap mixed with thread cliches...

Do yourself a favor...grow a pair, get a clue, and if you can't deal then go live with your peace-loving-Rainbow Warrior-sinking frogs. Maybe while you are there you can do a little research on France's oil contracts with Iraq.

NEXT

This comment was edited on Mar 14, 22:27.
MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home

Please Learn English Mr. Craw
Mar 14, 2003, 20:40
Please Learn English Mr. Craw Mar 14, 2003, 20:40
Mar 14, 2003, 20:40

I won't waste time picking apart your "Essay", but I will however make mention of the fact that anyone who thinks Iraq is the aggressor is not only blind to the truth, but also more then just a wee bit touched in the head. Iraq is not the aggressor...the only country that even remotely "fears" Iraq and their patchwork Military would be Iran, and considering that they are infinitely better equipped to deal with hostilities, I don't think they really care about Saddam as much as they did when we were helping him beat them back in the 80's.

We are the aggressor here, and everyone who has a triple digit I.Q. can see that Mr. Craw. Saddam hasn't attacked anyone since the Gulf War, yet we are attacking him for supposedly harboring Weapons of Mass Destruction. (As if his mail-order school scientists could actually operate them if he did have them.)

As for the comment about friends in the military, I find it disheartening that you would attempt to attack that part of my statement. Though, I expect very little in the way of intellectual stimulation from the blues news people. God knows your average FPS fan is incapable of thinking of anything more then new strafing strategy or what drivers to download for their new Graphics card.

I have two relatives in the service, one is my cousin who is a Marine Medic with the 5th marine battalion. They just so happen to be in Kuwait right now, and as a veteran of the first Gulf war, I know what he is going through. Not to mention I have two friends in the Air Force, one who just joined, and the other is a Staff Sergeant. Though I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who "know people" in the service, I highly doubt there are many veterans on this board.

Since you obviously lack the ability to debate, (not to mention the ability to spell and formulate a coherent English sentence) and you have not disproved any of my claims (Bush wants the oil not for himself, but for cheney, who has already sealed a deal that will prevent any other company besides his own from taking over the newly liberated oil fields....do your research Craw) I will leave you to your childish anger and lack of basic language skills.

I fear what this nation will become if misguided teenagers such as yourself take over. I fought to protect a country from a madman, and now I fight to protect my own country from a million madmen.

I highly suggest you begin reading your history books Mr. Craw.

Now, flame away. I will not grant you a reply.

This comment was edited on Mar 14, 20:44.

Re: Craw
Mar 14, 2003, 09:32
Re: Craw Mar 14, 2003, 09:32
Mar 14, 2003, 09:32

The fact is that Bush sr., being an oil industry bigwig himself, feared Saddam gaining control of yet another large reserve of oil.

OK, lets apply logic to this statement for a sec...

Bush is a big oil exec...true, Saddam was in control of a lot of oil...true...

If I was in the oil business, wouldnt it be a hell of a lot more profitable for ME if prices of oil were sky high? Then I could drill the same amount, work the same amount, but make 10x the money...

Or maybe you are going to tell me that Bush was liberating the oil. He wanted oil prices to go down so that his family and friends would make less money. Yeah....okay.

I have a few friends in the service, and one mentioned to me that we had people close enough to Saddam (as in, within his compound) to find out that he had a serious Body Odor problem. We had the means to kill him, though we did not.

OK, first of all, bullshit. I believe you have a friend in the service, who doesnt. Maybe he even told you a bunch of BS about how he is some super-high mil-int that he blended in with the Iraqis and was sipping Turkish coffee with Saddam. Bullshit. If he was, he wouldnt be talking to some yo yo thats going to come on to Blue's News and tell everyone. If you are going to make an arguement, at least be honest.

As far as having the means to kill him and not doing it...sure, we (the UN colaition) was 100 miles from the Iraqi capitol with nothing in the way. Bush Sr. THOUGHT the Arabs were goiong to finish the job...Allah forbid they actually DO something. Big miscalculation on Bush Sr.s part....still, whats your point? That since he should have been taken out before but wasnt then now we should leave him alone? Okaaaaaay.

There was a time when America was a defender of justice. There was a time when we fought to save lives. Unfortunately, we have now, for the first time ever, become the aggressor.

*Wipes tear from eye* OH HOW BEAUTIFUL!!!

PUH-LEEEZ.

Iraq was the aggressor. We warned them not to invade Kuwait and he did it anyway. We kicked his ass back to Bagdad and he lives today because he signed a CEASE FIRE agreement, not an END WAR agreement. He is NOT living up to the conditions of that agreement. OH WELL? BULLSHIT! IF you have friends in the service then surely you understand that many of OUR men and women died and were injured forcing Saddam out of Kuwait and MAKING him sign the cease fire. You, the French, and the UN disrespect the memories of those soldiers. Shame on you.

Most Americans dont share my clouded vision because MY vision isnt clouded. However, its a pretty even split on how many Americans DO share my crystal friggin clear viewpoint.

Just so I know, Mr. Smart guy...what do YOU think we should do? Pack up and go home? Then what will happen? Saddam is going to stay on the straight and narrow?

YOU ARE DELUSIONAL.

MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home

Re: Craw
Mar 14, 2003, 06:16
Re: Craw Mar 14, 2003, 06:16
Mar 14, 2003, 06:16

One thing I don't think I'll ever understand is how "you people" (tm) can fool yourselves into thinking the Gulf War was about the liberation of Kuwait. I suppose followers of the same school of thought also subscribe to the belief that we went over there with the intention to eliminate Saddam.

The fact is that Bush sr., being an oil industry bigwig himself, feared Saddam gaining control of yet another large reserve of oil. Knowing how addicted we Americans are to consumption (And how ignorant we are to the damage we cause) even a mental midget like Saddam knew how tightly he could squeeze our throats if he controlled that oil.

I have a few friends in the service, and one mentioned to me that we had people close enough to Saddam (as in, within his compound) to find out that he had a serious Body Odor problem. We had the means to kill him, though we did not.

There was a time when America was a defender of justice. There was a time when we fought to save lives. Unfortunately, we have now, for the first time ever, become the aggressor.

Thank god most Americans do not share your clouded vision, Mr. Craw.

94 Replies. 5 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  ] Older