3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Yes another fanboy AOM review
Jan 6, 2003, 23:37
drt
Re: Yes another fanboy AOM review Jan 6, 2003, 23:37
Jan 6, 2003, 23:37
drt

no doubt. AOM sucks. myself and a large crew of friends have been playing the Age Of series since day one, pretty much every friday night. once again, we waited YEARS for the next Age game to arrive, and went right out and bought it.

upon firing it up, what did we find? yup, almost unplayable, incredibly confusing multiplayer setup. 9 races that are really 3, with a few misc units tossed in, and yes, the #$^%@#$ing 'Out of Sync' error in almost every multiplayer game.

needless to say, my crew and i no longer game friday nights. what a complete waste. never again will i buy a game like this from microsoft.

how is it that Warcraft3 can have such bulletproof multiplayer setup and gameplay, and AOM suck so bad?

man am i ticked off about this game.

obviously this reviewer fanboy got paid off by MSFT to glance at this game and give it a NINE OUT OF TEN (gimme a break! has he ever even seen WC3?!?), and never even tried a multiplayer game.

sigh.

Re: Yes another fanboy AOM review
Jan 6, 2003, 16:33
Re: Yes another fanboy AOM review Jan 6, 2003, 16:33
Jan 6, 2003, 16:33

Hell... add Populous to that list... and it's like over 10 years old...

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

Yes another fanboy AOM review
Jan 6, 2003, 10:20
Yes another fanboy AOM review Jan 6, 2003, 10:20
Jan 6, 2003, 10:20

"After all, how many games are you going to come across that actually let you hurl lightning bolts down on your enemies?"

Umm, warcraft 3? Empire Earth? Galactic Battlegrounds Jedi Knight unit abilities? Battle Realms?

Cmon you people, wake up and put down the marketing brochure. This game is NOT THAT GOOD.

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older