Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Horizons Beta Sign-ups

The Horizons Beta Sign Ups Page and this IGN page are accepting applications to beta test Horizons, Artifact Entertainment's upcoming MMORPG. Here's the deal on testing: "The beta test will operate in a number of phases, with the first phase commencing in early 2003. If you are selected for a phase of beta testing, you will receive an email and a CD will be ground mailed to your home address."

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. No subject Oct 29, 2003, 17:13 Silverado

So in other games you usually get killed by the dragon, Horizons has come up with a cool concept…you can actually BE the dragon. It will even age as you climb levels...MMO’s have been so stale lately, I think this could be something fresh.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: yay Dec 17, 2002, 00:33 Pete

I had my own additction to EQ. I played it pretty much every day for nearly two years, but in the end, I really can't say that it's a good game. More than anything, the fun you have in a MMORPG depends on the people you end up playing it with. I was part of a great guild with some great people--they kept me hanging in there a lot more than the game itself did. I'm currently playing DAOC and am loving it because of the people

thats why i stayed in the earth and beyond beta for so long. the people make the game fun, thats not a bad thing in it self but it just points out the flaws in games that do require the people them selves to make it fun.

Doin' it Big

3. Re: yay Dec 17, 2002, 00:22 Alciril

I had my own additction to EQ. I played it pretty much every day for nearly two years, but in the end, I really can't say that it's a good game. More than anything, the fun you have in a MMORPG depends on the people you end up playing it with. I was part of a great guild with some great people--they kept me hanging in there a lot more than the game itself did. I'm currently playing DAOC and am loving it because of the people.

2. Re: yay Dec 16, 2002, 21:43 Quboid

You know there's more to games than graphics? EQ has a great repution - perhaps if you looked into it you'd find that there's a great game in there. E&B is the opposite - looks lovely, but there's no gameplay.

Cheers,
Quboid

War isn't about who's right, its about who's left.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

1. yay Dec 16, 2002, 20:30 Burps

Definatly looking foward to this.
Way tired of the bs from Mythic that is DAOC and dont want to even to think about the horrible looking EQ.
Played Earth and Beyond and while it looked pretty it got old real fast.
Hopefully Artifact does not let anyone play a dragon named Smaug.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo