First....I love the game. I love the concept, and it's a breath of fresh air. But let's be real here....it has some SERIOUS problems.
Bugs/issues I have experienced:
1. Players standing on moving ships can fall off, or THROUGH the ship...even if they are standing still.
2. Walking on a moving ship is a futile effort and often lands you in the water.
3. The handheld weapons have SERIOUS hitbugs even at close range. Sometimes they work great...sometimes hits dont register at all. Sniper rounds OFTEN miss even at medium range shooting at a still target. (with a 50 ping)
4. 75% of the time you can shoot a tank round or anti-tank missile at foot soldiers...and it will not kill them. Odds are you will die from a grenades they throw before you will kill them WITH A TANK/rocket! Tank splash damage should be increased. I think the grenades have more splash damage then tank rounds.
5. We SHOULD NOT be able to push an Aircraft Carrier clear across a map with a tiny little destroyer. Damage them...yes....push them a little...yes....push them at high speed?...no!
6. If some moron TKer decides to drive the carrier out of bounds...HE should die, not a whole ship full of trapped teamates.
7. Walking/running/jumping as a soldier is the worst part of the game. Thank god for the vehicles cause if they weren't there this game would be DOA. Why can't the quality of the infantry gameplay be as good as the rest of the game? I mean, take a lesson from Tribes. They have huge outdoor maps and vehicles, yet running around doesn't suck.
8. Connection problems? I can play any one of 4 games on my machine and NOT get dropped for connection problems. Why? Cause I don't have connection problems....your game does. I have talked to about 30 people on IRC about this and they all complain about it..... If there are connection problems, the game needs to me more tolerant of them and not drop people after 5 seconds.
I'm sure there are more issues. Maybe the rest of you can list your issues so they will get fixed. I will quickly tire of this game if they dont at least fix the critical issues.
Other than all that shit above.....gg!This comment was edited on Sep 19, 01:27.
He cut the possum's face off then cut around the eye socket. In the center of the belt buckle, where the possum's eye would be, he has placed a small piece of wood from his old '52 Ford's home made railroad tie bumper. Damn, he misses that truck.