Farscape Preview

GameSpot's Farscape Preview takes a look at this upcoming isometric-view RPG based on the cult-hit science fiction television show of the same name. The article describes the new alien races and creatures that have been created especially for this game, those that will be familiar from the program, the point in the Farscape continuity when the game occurs, the storyline, the interface, inventory, the puzzles that will be interspersed with the action, how the characters you select for each mission impact your chances at success, and more. Included are five new screenshots.
View : : :

Trubbling news
Jan 17, 2002, 19:24
Trubbling news Jan 17, 2002, 19:24
Jan 17, 2002, 19:24

it has come to my attention that someone has been steeling my name . the whereabouts of the suspect are unknown at this time. we contacted several witnesses to the event.

"shocking, just shocking," yelled one Boston Market employee, whose employer was nowhere to be found.

im very upset at this. blue, i liked this update. it was clear, concise, and comprehensive, unlike somebody i know, who i wont name. his name is frans, and i think he should be fired. the reasons are simple.

frans was born in 1971, and he has a birth defect. he was born without a full left leg, it wasnt developed, it had a soft part, and its still soft. so when he walks he kind of sways, like spinnin around on an axis. this makes him dumb. this brings me to those pesky teacup rides at disneyworld.

THOSE F****KING THIGNS ARE SCARY
wait........ m,aybe im thinking of thoe wrong one. im thinking of the blue and red ones that come to the carnival, theY SPING IN A CIRCLE AND YOU SIT ON THE EDGE, AND IT SPins so fast i was a little kid and in tramatized me, fore ver, and now im sad and i have my own defects as well

i edited out a very bad word i saw im sorry, thanks for th eupstate

This comment was edited on Jan 17, 19:25.
Date
Subject
Author
Jan 17, 2002Jan 17 2002
Trubbling news
Jan 17, 2002Jan 17 2002
Jan 17, 2002Jan 17 2002
Jan 17, 2002Jan 17 2002
Jan 17, 2002Jan 17 2002
anon@165.121