Kenn Hoekstra Q&A

There's a Kenn Hoekstra Q&A on DazMeister.co.uk talking with the Raven Software project administrator about what's going on these days in chilly Wisconsin (thanks GameSpyDaily). Topics include the stress level at Raven with so many projects currently in the works, his job, the decision to ultimately include multiplayer support in SoF2, whether RtCW multiplayer has influenced them in this regard, the odd naming convention (or lack thereof) in the Dark Forces/Jedi Knight series, his peculiar obsession with Thundarr The Barbarian, and more.
View : : :
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Thundarr my ass
Jan 16, 2002, 18:02
anon@24.25
Re: Thundarr my ass Jan 16, 2002, 18:02
Jan 16, 2002, 18:02
anon@24.25

Haha. This same issue was brought up in an episode of Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law (the show on Cartoon Network's "Adult Swim"). It was prettty damn funny. But it was one of those things that you had to see y'know... damn it... I hate shows like that... but it was still damn funny... yep... pretty damn funny...

Thundarr my ass
Jan 16, 2002, 15:39
Thundarr my ass Jan 16, 2002, 15:39
Jan 16, 2002, 15:39

The best cartoon ever made was, is, and shall remain "Jonny Quest".

To think anything else is simply foolish.

And I don't mean the politically correct JQ from the 90s - I mean the original 1960s/70s JQ. One can still speculate about the possibility of a sexual relationship between Dr. Quest and Race Bannon.

In fact, the dog was probably the only one who wasn't getting any.

-tAE-

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older