You self righteous fools- Are you posting your riddiculous drivel about warezing a demo in order to boost your lowly self-esteem? Give it a fucking rest. Anything that says DEMO on it, is not made to be a fuckign retail product.
1. Magazine Cover deal: Every demo ever that has been on a magazine finds its way to the net, never heard your whines to support those companys. Why? Be cause demos are freeware.
2. Well EA is charging 4.99 for the demo. Ummm no, they are charging for the the CD production cost, transportation fees and the addition retail shelfspace charge.
3. Why is EA offering the Demo for $4.99, because its fucking 200mb's and since 90% of the country is still dial-up this option offers the greatest customer base to have access to the demo.
4. EA will/was/is goign to post the demo for the general public. WHy on a magazine first, a little extra cash perhaps, doesnt hurt ea, doesnt hurt the magazine, ie anyone in the publishing industry can tell you the money made on a one time sale of an issue is nominal at best.
5. Ea obvious made a little coin offering it to the mag first, and offering it for sale first in addition to allowing the ease of access, it also limits the amouth of bandwith they will ha ve to expend once they release the demo to the public.
6. Regardless, its a DEMO, not retail, not shareware, its a one level tech demo, and im am sure EA is just giddy with delite on the spread of the demo, Cha-Ching, EA Suits can smell the dollar signs.
7. THe legal addendum to the demo, does not mention in name Distribution nor can it be so loosely construed as to imply it, the intent of the disclaimer can only be construed as to prevent modification, use of profit, or translation to other electronic platforms.
8. LAY of Blue you self hating ravenous pack of dogs, whats the matter kiddies, santa didn't give you your whole list this year and your out for some blood?
Enjoy or dont Enjoy the demo and Quit your fucking whining.