Evening Screenshots

• Battle Realms
    Ubi Soft sent us seven new, high-res Battle Realms screenshots, showing off Liquid Entertainment's upcoming 3D RTS, while the official site sports two new images as well.
  • SoF2
    GameSpyDaily has posted five new Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix screenshots, offering new scenes in Raven Software's upcoming mercenary shooter, while there are also two new images (and three identical ones) on GameSpot and PC.IGN.com each.
  • Star Wars Galaxies
    The official Star Wars Galaxies site sports a new composite screenshot of Verant's sci-fi MMORPG, introducing the Class of "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...".
  • S.W.I.N.E.
    A brief preview of S.W.I.N.E. on EuroGamer includes two new screenshots of this light-hearted 3D RTS by Channel 42 and Fishtank Interactive (thanks Voodoo Extreme).
  • Neocron
    CDV has released four new Neocron screenshots atop their preview page for this 3D futuristic MMORPG in the works at Reakktor Media, and there are three model images on Neocron/Online.
  • Camelot
    Camelot Vault is saddling up to join the posse in Dark Age of Camelot with their own batch of screenshots of the ridable horses in Mythic Entertainment's imminent MMORPG.
View : : :

Not even going to bother
Oct 4, 2001, 22:42
Not even going to bother Oct 4, 2001, 22:42
Oct 4, 2001, 22:42

My e. coli cures cancer!
Playing with yeast to help you live longer!
My e. coli cures cancer!
Date
Subject
Author
Oct 4, 2001Oct 4 2001
Not even going to bother