9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Evening Legal Briefs
Jul 9, 2024, 19:39
Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 9, 2024, 19:39
Jul 9, 2024, 19:39

<Measures panel gap>... yup. Within factory specs. (comments section is da bomb)
Nobody Can Fix This Wrecked Cybertruck
“We’ve arranged a society on science and technology in which nobody understands anything about science and technology, and this combustible mixture of ignorance and power sooner or later is going to blow up in our faces." Carl Sagan

Jul 9, 2024, 09:41
Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 9, 2024, 09:41
Jul 9, 2024, 09:41

ZeroPike1 wrote on Jul 9, 2024, 05:28:
Flying can do weird shit to some peoples brains.
I don’t think it’s flying that’s causing these freaks to freak out.
There’s nary a mention of people losing it, while flying, in the before-fore times.

I have several guesses. Untreated mental illness and/or increased meth/drug use in the general population and Karen syndrome.
Combined with the fact more folks are in the air and less are using what used to be a staple of affordable travel, GreyHound.
I bet there are a thousand stories of Bus drivers kicking passengers off in the middle of no where, or a city that was not their choosing.
I know Amtrak (ie. Greyhound w/less destinations) will boot your ass fast if you act the fool (including smoking cigarettes.)
“We’ve arranged a society on science and technology in which nobody understands anything about science and technology, and this combustible mixture of ignorance and power sooner or later is going to blow up in our faces." Carl Sagan

Jul 9, 2024, 09:11
Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 9, 2024, 09:11
Jul 9, 2024, 09:11

The first time I really understood how out of control you can be and how freaky that is, was when I suffered a panic attack. It was a few months ago at a conference where I was to shoot some pics for a business of a friend. Maybe it was the crowd, lack of hydration, a sense of responsibility not to let the friend down, or a combination of all of it: My heart started beating out of my chest, the walls were closing in, I imagined myself collapsing and being taken away by paramedics as if it was really gonna happen. I tried to keep my cool while sorta hyperventilating and sat down in a private corner. It didn't help one bit and the panic kept building. I started walking, searching for anything that could drag me back to sanity. Completely OUT OF PLACE I found a faucet in a niche in a wall like some manipulation in the matrix put it there specifically for me. I drenched my face, drank the water. I calmed down.
FU-
CKING
HELL...

That's when I experienced how it feels to lose control; lose your mind...
Where are the adults?

Jul 9, 2024, 09:00
Prez

Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 9, 2024, 09:00
Jul 9, 2024, 09:00
 Prez

The brain can make you do strange things when it finally snaps. Hope that they are gotten help.
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

Jul 9, 2024, 08:25
Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 9, 2024, 08:25
Jul 9, 2024, 08:25

ZeroPike1 wrote on Jul 9, 2024, 05:28:
RedEye9 wrote on Jul 8, 2024, 19:13:
Don't remember this when it happened.
Viral video of flight diverted to Dallas shows passenger climbing seats while others sing hymns
and a youtubers hot take Sorry no scams or murders today. Just an average Frontier Airlines flight
Regardless of the altitude, I would have been looking for the exit just to have some peace and quiet.

Flying can do weird shit to some peoples brains. I assume the person involved is perfectly normal appearing/acting while not onboard a plane.

The goober standing up and declaring that this is a possession however needs to be arrested for disturbing the peace.

Completely agree with you here. It's hard to say what was going on with the first woman but she was clearly in distress. The second woman was the real crazy one if you ask me. Calling possession and singing gospel. GTFO.
Where are the adults?

Jul 9, 2024, 05:28
Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 9, 2024, 05:28
Jul 9, 2024, 05:28

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 8, 2024, 19:13:
Viral video of flight diverted to Dallas shows passenger climbing seats while others sing hymns
and a youtubers hot take Sorry no scams or murders today. Just an average Frontier Airlines flight
Regardless of the altitude, I would have been looking for the exit just to have some peace and quiet.

Flying can do weird shit to some peoples brains. I assume the person involved is perfectly normal appearing/acting while not onboard a plane.

The goober standing up and declaring that this is a possession however needs to be arrested for disturbing the peace.
Rimmer: “Step up to Red Alert.”
Kryten: “Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.”

ALSO: https://www.stopkillinggames.com/

removed
Jul 8, 2024, 21:54
removed Jul 8, 2024, 21:54
Jul 8, 2024, 21:54

* REMOVED *

This comment was deleted on Jul 9, 2024, 01:31. Reason: Personal attacks (rule 1)
"Just take a look around you, what do you see? Pain, suffering, and misery." -Black Sabbath, Killing Yourself to Live.

“Man was born free, and he is everywhere in chains” -Jean-Jacques Rousseau

removed
Jul 8, 2024, 21:10
removed Jul 8, 2024, 21:10
Jul 8, 2024, 21:10

* REMOVED *

This comment was deleted on Jul 9, 2024, 01:31. Reason: Personal attacks (rule 1)

Jul 8, 2024, 19:13
Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 8, 2024, 19:13
Jul 8, 2024, 19:13

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older