7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Issues & Activism
Jul 8, 2024, 18:55
Re: Issues & Activism Jul 8, 2024, 18:55
Jul 8, 2024, 18:55

Eldaron Imotholin wrote on Jul 8, 2024, 14:25:
Darks wrote on Jul 8, 2024, 14:15:
Bunny is a fun char to run around with, she's great for farming matts. But she gets obliterated in Hard Content.

The devs absolutely stole a lot from Warframe and Destiny, but they learned little to nothing about Bungies mistakes. For instance, the are 4 mamo types that drop. and its so frustrating at times when you are doing an incursion Boss fights and White Standard ammo does not drop.

Bungies learned long ago to remove that burden from the game and made White Standard ammo infinite. that needs to change in this game too. There are far to many material drops in the game Kuiper Shards and Gold and all the ammo types along with the loot. And the Gold and Kuiper Shards are hard to see on the ground at times becasue of the small aura they use for those.

The game can be fun, but its got a lot of grinding to it. and I do mean a lot.

For someone with an attention span of a 7 year old for these kind of games, do you think I'll probably enjoy it for the week I'll give it? Or does the grindy F2P hell basically start immediately?

The game is fun, you can earn Bunny within the first 3 hours pf playing. the same goes for the Thunder Cage SMG. That weapon is bad ass!!

You don't have to grind all of the harder things to craft in the game, if you just want to play it for the story then you will enjoy if for a few weeks. But its all up to the player and just how much you like the game and want to keep playing it.
Author of the Neverwinter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.
Now integrated into Steams NWN: Enhanced Edition

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon

Jul 8, 2024, 14:50
Re: Issues & Activism Jul 8, 2024, 14:50
Jul 8, 2024, 14:50

Eldaron Imotholin wrote on Jul 8, 2024, 14:25:
For someone with an attention span of a 7 year old for these kind of games, do you think I'll probably enjoy it for the week I'll give it? Or does the grindy F2P hell basically start immediately?

You could pay zero attention to anything other than equipping gear with higher level numbers on it and enjoy playing for a week. The grind really only happens when you decide you wanna start unlocking more classes or legendary weapons beyond the one of each they give you for free as part of their tutorial quests, and so are compelled to repeat missions that are sometimes quite tedious for their uncommon loot rewards. The combat is fun, that's why people are playing, and yes some of that has to do with the unconventional mobility certain classes have.

Jul 8, 2024, 14:25
Re: Issues & Activism Jul 8, 2024, 14:25
Jul 8, 2024, 14:25

Darks wrote on Jul 8, 2024, 14:15:
Bunny is a fun char to run around with, she's great for farming matts. But she gets obliterated in Hard Content.

The devs absolutely stole a lot from Warframe and Destiny, but they learned little to nothing about Bungies mistakes. For instance, the are 4 mamo types that drop. and its so frustrating at times when you are doing an incursion Boss fights and White Standard ammo does not drop.

Bungies learned long ago to remove that burden from the game and made White Standard ammo infinite. that needs to change in this game too. There are far to many material drops in the game Kuiper Shards and Gold and all the ammo types along with the loot. And the Gold and Kuiper Shards are hard to see on the ground at times becasue of the small aura they use for those.

Where are the adults?

Jul 8, 2024, 14:15
Re: Issues & Activism Jul 8, 2024, 14:15
Jul 8, 2024, 14:15

Author of the Neverwinter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.
Now integrated into Steams NWN: Enhanced Edition

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon

Jul 8, 2024, 13:15
Re: Issues & Activism Jul 8, 2024, 13:15
Jul 8, 2024, 13:15

I saw the Force Gaming video on this game. The conclusion was that the game kinda sucks, but when he showed and explained the Bunny playable chick, I wanted to drop everything I was doing and get the game. HOW is that shit not awesome?! I guess I'll have to try it out myself to find out.
Where are the adults?

Jul 8, 2024, 12:55
Re: Issues & Activism Jul 8, 2024, 12:55
Jul 8, 2024, 12:55

I played a little and that was the impression I got. It was an unfun Destiny 2.

Jul 8, 2024, 12:19
Prez

Re: Issues & Activism Jul 8, 2024, 12:19
Jul 8, 2024, 12:19
 Prez

Barely altered is still altered. Just pointing that out so that we can dispense with the talk of copyright infringement lawsuits early on. It's an argument of ethics not legality based on what little I have seen so far.
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older