Starship Troopers: Extermination in October

Watch out HELLDIVERS 2, this Official Release Date Trailer puts everyone on notice to expect Starship Troopers: Extermination on PC and consoles on October 11th. This co-op FPS will offer 16-player PvE battles based on the already classic sci-fi action film. The clip concludes with Casper Van Dien's voice revealing the actor is returning as Johnny Rico (excuse us, General Johnny Rico) in his biggest role since Johnny Rico. Would you like to know more?:
Watch this trailer for Starship Troopers: Extermination as hordes of insectoid aliens attack and are dealt with during fierce combat. Starship Troopers: Extermination is a co-op FPS with 16-player PvE combat that drops you, a Deep Space Vanguard, into battle on the far front lines against the Bug Menace.

Starship Troopers: Extermination releases on October 11, 2024 on Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5 (PS5), and PC.
View : : :
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Starship Troopers: Extermination in October
Jun 9, 2024, 19:25
Quboid

Re: Starship Troopers: Extermination in October Jun 9, 2024, 19:25
Jun 9, 2024, 19:25
 Quboid

1badmf wrote on Jun 9, 2024, 16:54:
considering paul verhoeven was very intentionally going for a mockery of the action genre i'd say them casting a shitty actor was very much on purpose.

Yep, he wanted a dumb pretty boy for the role for this reason.

Jun 9, 2024, 16:54
Re: Starship Troopers: Extermination in October Jun 9, 2024, 16:54
Jun 9, 2024, 16:54

considering paul verhoeven was very intentionally going for a mockery of the action genre i'd say them casting a shitty actor was very much on purpose.

Jun 9, 2024, 12:51
Prez

Re: Starship Troopers: Extermination in October Jun 9, 2024, 12:51
Jun 9, 2024, 12:51
 Prez

I'm not sure if it was utter brilliance or just extraordinarily dumb luck that Van Dien was cast as Nico. The guy can't act to save his life, but that played perfectly into the tone of the movie.
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older