Content Warning Passes 6M Users

Content Warning is now available for its regular price on Steam following the launch of the co-op horror game, yesterday which was free to keep for a stretch. This announcement discusses how the price point appealed to all us cheapskates, saying it was downloaded over six million times while it was free: "Hello everyone! The last 24h have been a wild ride to say the least, never did we imagine that we would get over 200K concurrent and over 6.2 MILLION owners of the game in 24h - THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!" This success is impacting the game's performance, and here's an update on the work being done to get things in shape:
Content Warning is made by a very small team of devs (only 5 people) so fixes may take a little while but we promise you we are doing our best to solve the issues.

Currently the main issues we're looking into are:

⚠️Issues with voices
⚠️Connection and hosting issues
⚠️Issues with camera footage not extracting
⚠️Issues with camera footage not being visible

A lot of these we have leads on already and are hoping to have some fixes for tomorrow morning.
View : : :
1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Content Warning Passes 6M Users
Apr 3, 2024, 09:10
Prez

Re: Content Warning Passes 6M Users Apr 3, 2024, 09:10
Apr 3, 2024, 09:10
 Prez

Well I was one of the 6 million people that added this to my library when I heard that this was a free giveaway.

Now that I could actually be bothered to check to see what the actual game is, I realize that maybe I should check what exactly a game is before I add a game to my library. 😁
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older