June 2023 Steam Next Fest
gets underway next week on June 19th. It will
offer the expected flood of sales, presentations, and time-limited demos.
However, Ocean Drive Studio is part of a mini-trend of developers releasing
demos outside that window to increase the chances of discovery (the anarchy!).
for Blackout Protocol
now offers a playable Windows
demo for this top-down, co-op shooter.
has more details on the news:
Today, we’re here to open up a
public demo for Blackout Protocol. The demo features limited content from the
earliest parts of the game, in order to showcase what Blackout Protocol is
about, as well as to identify and address any bugs or issues for a better
gameplay experience during Early Access and beyond.
Below is what you can expect from the demo:
- 4 playable Agents
- 13 weapons (unlockable via blueprints) and 5 tactical equipment items
- All weapons we currently have planned are available in this demo, but
only their first few levels
- The earliest 2 stages of the game (out of a total 6 planned for Early
- Alternate variants of those first 2 stages, which you'll encounter over
- The first 3 tiers of unlockable Agent Upgrades (out of a total 7 tiers
planned for Early Access)