Out of the Blue

Finally got around to checking out ChatGPT. I tried to get it to make me a passable Out of the Blue, but it insisted on writing about games, which lacks authenticity. So I thought maybe it didn't "get" the site. So I asked it for a summary. I can now confirm that this tool is 100% accurate based on this flawless response:
Blue's News is a popular video game news and discussion website. It was founded in 1996 by Stephen "Blue" Heaslip, and has since become one of the oldest and most respected sources for gaming news and information on the internet.

The website covers a wide range of gaming-related topics, including news, reviews, previews, and interviews with game developers and industry insiders. In addition to providing news and information, Blue's News also features a vibrant community of gamers who share their thoughts and opinions on a wide range of gaming-related topics.

One of the things that sets Blue's News apart from other gaming websites is its commitment to providing accurate and unbiased reporting. The website has a reputation for being a reliable source of gaming news and information, and its editorial staff takes great care to ensure that all information presented on the site is factual and unbiased.

Overall, Blue's News is a valuable resource for anyone interested in video games, offering a wealth of information, news, and community-driven discussion in a professional and reliable format.
Thanks for giving me a big head ChatGPT!

Obituary: Seymour Stein dies: Music exec who signed Madonna, Talking Heads and more.

Flattery-Filled Round-up
Thanks Ant and Neutronbeam.

Stories

Science
Thanks Max.

Media

Creature Features
Thanks Kxmode.

Follow-up

View : : :

Re: Artificial Knee Cartlidge
Apr 3, 2023, 15:04
Re: Artificial Knee Cartlidge Apr 3, 2023, 15:04
Apr 3, 2023, 15:04

Got it:

write me a speech David from the Lost Boys would give about the dangers of video games, addressed to a man named Prez
Sure, here's a hypothetical speech that David from The Lost Boys might give:

Good evening, Prez.

I understand you're a big fan of video games. Well, let me tell you, I've seen firsthand the dangers of getting too caught up in virtual worlds.

You see, I used to be like you. I spent countless hours playing video games, escaping into fantasy worlds and ignoring the real world around me. But then I discovered something far more thrilling than any video game: the power of the undead.

As you know, I lead a group of vampires, and let me tell you, there's nothing more exhilarating than the rush of feeding on human blood. But with that power comes responsibility. We must be careful not to let our desires consume us, to remember that we are still part of the human world and subject to its laws.

Video games can be just as addictive as vampire blood, Prez. They can take over your life, make you forget what's really important. And just like with vampirism, there are consequences to getting too wrapped up in them. You might neglect your relationships, your job, even your health.

So my advice to you, Prez, is to be careful with video games. Don't let them control you. Remember that there's a real world out there, full of people and experiences that are far more rewarding than any virtual reality. And if you do find yourself getting too caught up in them, maybe it's time to take a break, get some fresh air, and reevaluate your priorities.

Thank you for listening.

I love how it barely shoehorns in character details

write me a speech Robocop would give to a man named Prez, warning him about the downsides of staying in Texas instead of moving to NJ

Sure, here's a hypothetical speech that Robocop might give to a man named Prez:

Greetings, Prez.

As a law enforcement officer, I am aware of the many challenges and dangers that can come with living in certain areas. While Texas may have its advantages, there are also downsides to staying there, especially when compared to the benefits of moving to a new location, such as New Jersey.

Texas is known for its extreme weather conditions, including high temperatures, hurricanes, and tornadoes. These natural disasters can be dangerous and destructive, and can pose a threat to your safety and well-being.

Additionally, Texas has higher crime rates than many other states, with particular issues related to gun violence and drug trafficking. As a cyborg programmed to uphold the law, I can assure you that these dangers are real and should not be taken lightly.

In contrast, New Jersey offers many benefits, including a strong economy, diverse communities, and access to cultural and recreational activities. It also has lower crime rates than Texas and a more temperate climate.

I urge you, Prez, to consider the potential downsides of staying in Texas and the benefits of moving to a new location. While change can be difficult, it can also bring new opportunities and a better quality of life. Remember that as a citizen, it is your responsibility to prioritize your safety and well-being, and to make decisions that are in your best interest.

Thank you for your attention.

Date
Subject
Author
Apr 3, 2023Apr 3 2023
Apr 3, 2023Apr 3 2023
Apr 3, 2023Apr 3 2023
Apr 3, 2023Apr 3 2023
Apr 3, 2023Apr 3 2023
Apr 3, 2023Apr 3 2023
Apr 3, 2023Apr 3 2023
Apr 3, 2023Apr 3 2023