GTA Online Exploit Warning

A tweet from Rockstar Support confirms dire reports that a new round of exploits have surfaced in GTA Online. The online Grand Theft Auto experience has been a hive of scum and villainy since launching almost a decade ago, so the fact that this has drawn such attention shows how dramatic the situation has become. Word is a fix is in the works, and if you have been affected by the situation you should contact Rockstar Support:
We are aware of potential new exploits in GTA Online for PC, which we aim to resolve in an upcoming planned security-related Title Update.

If you think you might have experienced any related issues, please reach out to Rockstar Support: support.rockstargames.com
View : : :
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: GTA Online Exploit Warning
Jan 24, 2023, 20:48
Re: GTA Online Exploit Warning Jan 24, 2023, 20:48
Jan 24, 2023, 20:48

I use this free tool called session sweeper, it pauses my GTA:O process for a few seconds resulting in me being placed in a solo public lobby by myself. You can lock the session so no one can join but you are still able to do all the missions etc. That way I can enjoy a peaceful solo session or with a few friends on the rare times I hop on to play

Jan 24, 2023, 15:33
Re: GTA Online Exploit Warning Jan 24, 2023, 15:33
Jan 24, 2023, 15:33

Had a Russian steal my account (and delete all my friends...), hacked it to 250mil in cash, all properties, yacht, dozens of high end cars etc....

Rockstar returned it, let me keep everything. The online game lost all meaning after that.
Currently setting a record for most edited posts, 1 reply at a time.

Jan 24, 2023, 14:14
Re: GTA Online Exploit Warning Jan 24, 2023, 14:14
Jan 24, 2023, 14:14

Well, there goes any interest I had in spending more time with the new missions they added last month. Been lucky I guess to never run into truly malicious modders but it can be a hassle. At least now you can do a lot of missions in a private session with friends or solo.
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older