58 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  2  3  ] Older

Re: Saturday Metaverse
Nov 28, 2022, 08:41
Kxmode

Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 28, 2022, 08:41
Nov 28, 2022, 08:41
 Kxmode

So I hope everyone released whatever they have from their system, and we can return to video games. 📺🎮🤠
"I used to fence at Bel-Air Academy." "Oh, really? How much do you think we could get for that stereo?"

Nov 27, 2022, 23:00
Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 27, 2022, 23:00
Nov 27, 2022, 23:00

Beamer wrote on Nov 27, 2022, 21:42:
Do people forget that this began with the claim that old Twitter was entirely cool with pedophiles and Elon Musk, who visited Epstein post conviction, is personally changing that?

And that's the conspiracy - that Twitter was perfectly ok with pedophiles before Musk.
I want to know more about the NPR conspiracy and why they won't report on the Eilon pedo cleanup.
The conspiracy is bigger than can be imagined as not even google has anything on it.
I wonder if musk knows that he's cleaning it up.
- At this point, Windows is the OS equivalent of Stockholm Syndrome. -
Burrito of Peace

Nov 27, 2022, 21:42
Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 27, 2022, 21:42
Nov 27, 2022, 21:42

Do people forget that this began with the claim that old Twitter was entirely cool with pedophiles and Elon Musk, who visited Epstein post conviction, is personally changing that?

And that's the conspiracy - that Twitter was perfectly ok with pedophiles before Musk.

Nov 27, 2022, 21:41
Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 27, 2022, 21:41
Nov 27, 2022, 21:41

Someone said "never argue with idiots, you'll have to lower yourself to their level where they will beat you with experience." I feel dumber after just reading this argument. Also, Musk is a pedo, he wouldn't kick his own kind off Twitter after paying $44 billion for it.
"You can either want something to be true, or you can want the truth. Pick one. - Mr. Diety

Nov 27, 2022, 21:02
Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 27, 2022, 21:02
Nov 27, 2022, 21:02

@SMITE

You got it my friend!
I'm sorry to inform the general public that vaccines DO NOT bestow upon thee eternal life. If you're around the age of 80 you need to be making your peace with God or the easter bunny. Whichever you believe in.

Nov 27, 2022, 20:43
Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 27, 2022, 20:43
Nov 27, 2022, 20:43

DukeFNukem wrote on Nov 27, 2022, 20:29:
@SMITE,
Don't take them too seriously my friend. It's their favorite buzz words. I think they may be trolling for love and affection. We got our points across I think. Not necessarily to RedEye or the handosmely handsome BigVlad as he wants to be known. But to those who have the intellectual capacity to produce rational thought above the level of a stale peanut. Those are the people we reach!

Oh, absolutely. True ideologues are beyond reach. It's like trying to argue someone out of believing in a particular religion. Ain't, except for very rare occasions, going to happen. So yes, the idea is counter the ideological narrative they push by pointing out the parts of it that, on their face, don't make sense or are contradictory, so that people who aren't already fully committed to the ideology see that not everyone is going along with it, and what the problems it presents are.

And yes, I do think we got our points across. Thanks for having my back, and have a good night!

Nov 27, 2022, 20:29
Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 27, 2022, 20:29
Nov 27, 2022, 20:29

@SMITE,
Don't take them too seriously my friend. It's their favorite buzz words. I think they may be trolling for love and affection. We got our points across I think. Not necessarily to RedEye or the handosmely handsome BigVlad as he wants to be known. But to those who have the intellectual capacity to produce rational thought above the level of a stale peanut. Those are the people we reach!
I'm sorry to inform the general public that vaccines DO NOT bestow upon thee eternal life. If you're around the age of 80 you need to be making your peace with God or the easter bunny. Whichever you believe in.

Nov 27, 2022, 20:26
Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 27, 2022, 20:26
Nov 27, 2022, 20:26

What's truly amusing is watching RedEye use the word "misinformation" for like the 700th time. Oh, and anti-vaxxer. I think I've decided it's best to just treat him as a harmless old koot with a bit of dementia. "Anti-vaxxerr....BALK! BALK! ..... mumble....mumble....Conspiracy Theorist ......mumble, grumble.....ANTI-VAXXER"....goes back to sngaggin freebies as he mutters the same buzz words over and over!

removed
Nov 27, 2022, 20:24
removed Nov 27, 2022, 20:24
Nov 27, 2022, 20:24

* REMOVED *

This comment was deleted on Nov 27, 2022, 21:39. Reason: Pls discuss without insulting

Nov 27, 2022, 19:34
Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 27, 2022, 19:34
Nov 27, 2022, 19:34

BigVlad wrote on Nov 27, 2022, 19:27:
SMITE wrote on Nov 27, 2022, 18:13:
BigVlad wrote on Nov 26, 2022, 18:52:
Even if it was happening, it would be an example of suppressing speech, so I would think conservatives would be against booting pedos

So this is kind of disgusting, actually, and breath-taking in the extent to which it reveals your bad faith. You say conservatives are "against booting pedos" because they see banning pedophilia as "suppressing speech."

Really?

That's a lie and you know it.
I'm not going to respond to the Q-anon crap because there is simply no point going further down that road. But you're either twisting my words or completely misunderstanding what I'm saying here. Musk "booting pedos" is 100% an example of suppressing speech (if it were even happening). Musk has stated that he considers himself a free speech absolutionist, so I guess he lied about that. He literally has said that he would allow anything on Twitter as long as it is not illegal (death threats, etc.) and it is not illegal to be a pedo. So why shouldn't pedos be on Twitter?

If Musk asked Twitter users to "report all accounts linked to child sexual abuse" as you say, then that is pure virtue signaling. Did you think pedophilia was allowed and rampant on Twitter before Musk took over, or something? If anything, you're going to see more of that crap because the content moderation team has been gutted and are unable to do their job.
BigVlad,
You're attempting to have a conversation with somebody that thinks Elon Musk is kicking pedos off of twitter (like that was where they flocked to in the first place & previous management did absolutely nothing about it /smh), but it's not mentioned anywhere including the BBC, PBS, Fox News, Wall Street Journal or the biggest worstest most biased organization known to man ... NPR.
And you'll also note how no sources were provided for that odd bit of falsity.
It is amusing watching him and duke trying to justify conspiracy theories and misinformation, so keep up the good work.
- At this point, Windows is the OS equivalent of Stockholm Syndrome. -
Burrito of Peace

Nov 27, 2022, 19:27
Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 27, 2022, 19:27
Nov 27, 2022, 19:27

SMITE wrote on Nov 27, 2022, 18:13:
Even if it was happening, it would be an example of suppressing speech, so I would think conservatives would be against booting pedos

So this is kind of disgusting, actually, and breath-taking in the extent to which it reveals your bad faith. You say conservatives are "against booting pedos" because they see banning pedophilia as "suppressing speech."

Really?

I'm not going to respond to the Q-anon crap because there is simply no point going further down that road. But you're either twisting my words or completely misunderstanding what I'm saying here. Musk "booting pedos" is 100% an example of suppressing speech (if it were even happening). Musk has stated that he considers himself a free speech absolutionist, so I guess he lied about that. He literally has said that he would allow anything on Twitter as long as it is not illegal (death threats, etc.) and it is not illegal to be a pedo. So why shouldn't pedos be on Twitter?

If Musk asked Twitter users to "report all accounts linked to child sexual abuse" as you say, then that is pure virtue signaling. Did you think pedophilia was allowed and rampant on Twitter before Musk took over, or something? If anything, you're going to see more of that crap because the content moderation team has been gutted and are unable to do their job.

Nov 27, 2022, 18:13
Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 27, 2022, 18:13
Nov 27, 2022, 18:13

You made a fuss about Musk going after pedos on Twitter. That is a truly wacky, Q-level conspiracy take, with no basis in reality. Even if it was happening, it would be an example of suppressing speech, so I would think conservatives would be against booting pedos, but maybe you don't consider yourself a conservative. I have no idea.

The amazing thing about this response is that almost every sentence is literally a self own. Let's take it from the top, shall we?

You made a fuss about Musk going after pedos on Twitter. That is a truly wacky, Q-level conspiracy take, with no basis in reality.

I'm not sure what constitutes "making a fuss," in your mind, but I'm guessing it means "someone voicing an opinion I don't agree with." Guilty as charged.

More to the point, I didn't say ANYTHING about Q-Anon. I simply said that Musk was trying to get pedo accounts booted off of twitter. Which he is.

For that you linked me to Q-Anon.

What is Q-Anon, exactly?

I'll let the ADL answer, since I don't actually know much about it.

a baseless conspiracy theory that the world is controlled by the “Deep State,” a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles, and that former President Donald Trump is the only person who can defeat it

How is that connected to my assertion that Musk is trying to boot pedophiles off twitter? If you admit that there ARE pedos on twitter and it seems like you do, then the only thing I said you could object to would be the assertion Musk is trying to kick them off, which you claim is the same as believing that Donald Trump is leading a resistance movement against a global "Deep State" cabal of cannibalistic Satan-worshipping pedophiles. That's a bullshit comparison. And where's the "conspiracy?" Musk bought twitter. If he wants to kick pedophiles off the platform he doesn't need a conspiracy to do so. What conspiracy are you talking about, exactly?

And what is your counter claim here? That Musk wants to keep pedophiles on twitter? That he is only pretending to ask twitter users to report all accounts linked to child sexual abuse? And your evidence for this claim would be ... what?

Really?

but maybe you don't consider yourself a conservative

Hell no, I don't consider myself a conservative. Or a liberal. All ideologies are blind to their own hypocrisies.

I have no idea.

Now look at that. That's the one honest thing you wrote.

This comment was edited on Nov 27, 2022, 18:46.

Nov 27, 2022, 10:47
Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 27, 2022, 10:47
Nov 27, 2022, 10:47

BigVlad wrote on Nov 27, 2022, 08:04:
DukeFNukem wrote on Nov 26, 2022, 22:04:
@BigVlad,

I think you meant to accuse me of believing "in" the 'White genocide conspiracy theory'.

How does Trump promote the 'White genocide conspiracy theory'?

I think you meant to say "Thank you BigVlad for informing me of the truth. I can't believe I was so misinformed! You're so smart and handsome. I'm so sorry for doubting you!" Apology accepted! No hard feelings. Allthumbsup

Now let's get back to the funniest conspiracy I've heard all week: Elon booted pedos off Twitter... Dunce

Well, there are no hard feelings because we're just having a discussion and I'm secure in my beliefs. I'm not sure what truth you have informed me of. That the 'White Genocide theory' is embraced by a group of people who would be considered modern day Nazis? If christian evangelicals can vote for a president because they have one belief in common, and that is "Thou shalt not kill the unborn child in the womb" that doesn't mean or say anything about Trump himself, does it? Other than he is against abortion in a late term pregnancy. He's not even 100% against it for rape and life threatening circumstances towards the mother.
So again, I feel like there must be a common single "belief" between Trump and modern day white supremacists. But to therefore accuse Trump of being a part of them or advocating their growth is completely illogical.

Whether or not you're smart remains to be seen. Whether or not you're handsome is your own business.

Nov 27, 2022, 08:04
Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 27, 2022, 08:04
Nov 27, 2022, 08:04

DukeFNukem wrote on Nov 26, 2022, 22:04:
@BigVlad,

I think you meant to accuse me of believing "in" the 'White genocide conspiracy theory'.

I think you meant to say "Thank you BigVlad for informing me of the truth. I can't believe I was so misinformed! You're so smart and handsome. I'm so sorry for doubting you!" Apology accepted! No hard feelings. Allthumbsup

Now let's get back to the funniest conspiracy I've heard all week: Elon booted pedos off Twitter... Dunce

Nov 27, 2022, 05:17
Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 27, 2022, 05:17
Nov 27, 2022, 05:17

Getting back to Elon kicking all the pedophiles off Twitter .... wow .... can you tell me more about this?

I find that really interesting as you say Elon has been systematically going through and booting pedo accounts. How is he doing that?

Last time I heard anything about Musk, pedophiles and Twitter, was when Elon was getting sued for calling the cave diver guy who rescued the trapped kids in Thailand a 'pedo guy'.

Nov 27, 2022, 00:59
Kxmode

Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 27, 2022, 00:59
Nov 27, 2022, 00:59
 Kxmode

This thread... wow.
"I used to fence at Bel-Air Academy." "Oh, really? How much do you think we could get for that stereo?"

Nov 26, 2022, 23:55
Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 26, 2022, 23:55
Nov 26, 2022, 23:55

bstar wrote on Nov 26, 2022, 23:43:
Popcorn

Hey pass me some!
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

Nov 26, 2022, 23:43
Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 26, 2022, 23:43
Nov 26, 2022, 23:43

Popcorn

Nov 26, 2022, 22:18
Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 26, 2022, 22:18
Nov 26, 2022, 22:18

RedEye9 wrote on Nov 26, 2022, 21:28:
There's nothing sadder than a male picking what healthcare a woman can have, doubly so when it comes to issues that only affect women.

You know what's funny. You can have a belief but it doesn't have to be a law. It is a personal belief. How does picking what a person believes for them (and forcing it on them) make what you believe any more righteous?

A person can not believe that abortion is a heinous act and they can believe the opposite. Currently (in some states) they can make that choice...when you take that choice away you have achieved nothing except making 2 people's lives miserable.

Nov 26, 2022, 22:04
Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 26, 2022, 22:04
Nov 26, 2022, 22:04

@BigVlad,

58 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  2  3  ] Older