A Plague Tale: Requiem Arrives

A Plague Tale: Requiem is now available for Windows on the Epic Games Store, GOG.com*, and Steam, offering a third-person action/adventure that's a sequel to 2019's A Plague Tale: Innocence. Here's a Story Trailer showing neither the rodent problem nor the plague are under control just yet. Here's word on how this game goes viral. Or, you know, bacterial:
After escaping their devastated homeland, Amicia and Hugo travel far south, to new regions and vibrant cities. There, they attempt to start a new life and control Hugo’s curse.

But, when Hugo’s powers reawaken, death and destruction return in a flood of devouring rats. Forced to flee once more, the siblings place their hopes in a prophesized island that may hold the key to saving Hugo.

Discover the cost of saving those you love in a desperate struggle for survival. Strike from the shadows or unleash hell, overcoming foes and challenges with a variety of weapons, tools and unearthly powers.
*Blue's News may receive a commission on sales of this item.
View : : :
1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: A Plague Tale: Requiem Arrives
Oct 22, 2022, 19:03
Re: A Plague Tale: Requiem Arrives Oct 22, 2022, 19:03
Oct 22, 2022, 19:03

Well, about 8 hours in and this is already without a doubt my GOTY. The quality of this game, just like Innocense, is absolutely exceptional -- they just don't make games like these. I automatically wanted to add "anymore" to that last sentence, but I shouldn't. Exceptional, story-driven and yet action packed games that would tickle the fancy of both the Life is Strange crowd and the TR (Tomb Raider) crowd just don't really exist. The Plague Tale games are exceptional and just absolutely amazing. During every step I take in this game, everything around me is just painting-like gorgeous. Every second I play this game, I wonder how comes that -- in this industry -- such a passionate and beautiful game with such a unique story is even created, when they could've just as well made some dumb CoD clone and prolly make more money. Thank you, Abstergo.
Currently playing: Darktide
1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older