Evil West Delayed

Focus Entertainment tweets news of a delay to the release of Evil West. The wild west action game was previously expected on September 20th, but that news was so June. Now we're told that in order to ensure the best possible experience, the game's release is being pushed back to November 22nd:
First of all, we would like to thank you for your continued support and patience for Evil West. We are overwhelmed by the incredible reception the game has gotten so far from our trailers and the demo some of you played at PAX EAST.

We are working our very best to achieve our vision of the Evil West, and to meet your expectations. Evil West releases on five platforms, including multiple generations of consoles. Giving our game more polish is crucial to provide our players with not only good but also lasting memories. That's something that we've always pursued.

To ensure that the game reaches its full potential, we have made the decision to delay the worldwide launch of Evil West to November 22, 2022.

We understand that game delays may be frustrating, but it's a necessary step to deliver the best experience to everyone.

Thank you again for your awesome support and dedication. It drives us forward and pushes us to create the weirdest, wildest western ride for all of you.

-Flying Wild Hog and Focus Entertainment
View : : :
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Evil West Delayed
Aug 17, 2022, 13:01
Re: Evil West Delayed Aug 17, 2022, 13:01
Aug 17, 2022, 13:01

I just watched a gameplay video of this, looks very promising. Hope the reviews after release are good.

Re: Evil West Delayed
Aug 17, 2022, 10:30
Re: Evil West Delayed Aug 17, 2022, 10:30
Aug 17, 2022, 10:30

The booth at Pax East was packed for this. I was able to watch people play it but never got my hands on it. It looked good. I'd definitely keep an eye on it.
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older