4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: On Sale
Aug 5, 2022, 14:46
Re: On Sale Aug 5, 2022, 14:46
Aug 5, 2022, 14:46

Everspace 2 :

Guys, still mystified why some still suffer with games with only 1 save slot or limited slots.
I periodically save *all* of any non online game, so Bill's problem doesn't happen ever.
Slots ? Overwrite with an earlier save, done.

Save game:
%LOCALAPPDATA%\ES2\Saved\SaveGames

Always go to pcgamingwiki.com for any and all games.
And this below, depending on the game, many times allows tinkerings.
Configuration files:
%LOCALAPPDATA%\ES2\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
--------------------------------------------------------

Also, easily cheat engine yourself out of any problem.

Or use the standalone trainer from
https://flingtrainer.com/trainer/everspace-2-trainer/
Beware, please use only the direction I posted, flingtrainer.com, others may be/are unsafe.

If this is may be your thing, have assured fun !

Aug 5, 2022, 13:54
Re: On Sale Aug 5, 2022, 13:54
Aug 5, 2022, 13:54

Bill Borre wrote on Aug 5, 2022, 12:11:
Anybody playing Everspace 2? I seem to be stuck on a long mission where I need to destroy two ships with regenerating shields and my ship is underpowered. The mission is so long that all my autosave slots have been filled with it and I can't see anyway to abort it and go back to the galaxy map. It looks like my only option is to start a new game, which I'd rather not do, unless my early access saves are rendered unusable when the game leaves early access and I'm forced to begin a new game.

I've been playing it, too. Sounds like a shitty situation! Maybe you can upgrade your weapons with materials on hand? I noticed levels on gear makes a big difference sometimes. Or, you can't use the long-distance jump to get out of it? I was able to halt main missions a few times (to save, primarily) by just jumping out of the mission area (C).

Also, I'm fairly certain early access saves will be wiped by release unfortunately. I just started a fresh game with this last patch in the experimental branch (and it carried over), and it's been awesome.

Aug 5, 2022, 13:39
Tom
Re: On Sale Aug 5, 2022, 13:39
Aug 5, 2022, 13:39
Tom

I played through all of the content, loved it, waiting for new content. I can't recall getting stuck like that. Are you using missiles as much as possible? Particularly the anti-shield ones?

Aug 5, 2022, 12:11
Re: On Sale Aug 5, 2022, 12:11
Aug 5, 2022, 12:11

Anybody playing Everspace 2? I seem to be stuck on a long mission where I need to destroy two ships with regenerating shields and my ship is underpowered. The mission is so long that all my autosave slots have been filled with it and I can't see anyway to abort it and go back to the galaxy map. It looks like my only option is to start a new game, which I'd rather not do, unless my early access saves are rendered unusable when the game leaves early access and I'm forced to begin a new game.
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older