Meet me at NooN Launches

Meet me at NooN is now available on Steam, offering a puzzle game for Windows, macOS, and Linux. This involves messing with time, so remember your Pym particles and make sure you don't mess with the main timeline. This recent trailer shows off a look at gameplay, which you can sample, as there's also a playable demo. Here's word for anyone interested in a nontraditional nooner:
The Grand Hourglass is broken and split into two spirits. Control the two spirits that create time loops each day.

It's up to you to learn their different behaviors, how they can interact with each other and how these interactions are interfering with the time loops to solve brain-scratching puzzles.
View : : :
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Meet me at NooN Launches
Jun 22, 2022, 12:31
Re: Meet me at NooN Launches Jun 22, 2022, 12:31
Jun 22, 2022, 12:31

Bill Borre wrote on Jun 21, 2022, 20:01:
Do Pym particles in the movies effect time? When I was reading the comics as a kid they only effected size.
In the MCU, Pym particles still only affect size, but they can be used to shrink small enough to enter the "quantum realm", which can be traversed for time travel.
Buy/HODL AMC! (Disclaimer: I am not a financial advisor / this is not financial advice)

Re: Meet me at NooN Launches
Jun 21, 2022, 20:01
Re: Meet me at NooN Launches Jun 21, 2022, 20:01
Jun 21, 2022, 20:01

Do Pym particles in the movies effect time? When I was reading the comics as a kid they only effected size.
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older