Stellaris Overlord Launches

Stellaris players, say hello to your new overlord, as the Overlord expansion is now available for the sci-fi strategy game. You can pick this up for Windows, Linux, and macOS on GOG.com* or Steam. The Release Trailer is here to lord over us with a look at the add-on. There is also a version 3.4 "Cephus" patch for the base game. The Paradox Interactive Forums have the patch notes, which are extensive. There are spoilers involved, but these are hidden by default, so you have no one but yourself to blame for any spoilage. Here's an Overlord overview:
Paradox Interactive, a developer and publisher of games for all star systems, today announced the release of Overlord, a full expansion for Stellaris centered around new empire management features. The new expansion adds a series of new mechanics to Stellaris which grant players unprecedented levels of control over their galactic domains, from powerful new megastructures to deeper interactions with vassal systems.
*Blue's News may receive a commission on sales of this item.
View : : :
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Stellaris Overlord Launches
May 13, 2022, 12:11
Re: Stellaris Overlord Launches May 13, 2022, 12:11
May 13, 2022, 12:11

nofb wrote on May 13, 2022, 04:57:
As good as it may look, I'll pass. When Paradox Interactive finally decide to give some support to their games I'll reconsider but I doubt it'll even happen.
That seems like an odd thing to say in responce to one of if not the most supported games after shipping in history. Excluding MMO's I cannot think of any other other games that have had this much support as Stellaris.

May 13, 2022, 04:57
Re: Stellaris Overlord Launches May 13, 2022, 04:57
May 13, 2022, 04:57

As good as it may look, I'll pass. When Paradox Interactive finally decide to give some support to their games I'll reconsider but I doubt it'll even happen.

May 12, 2022, 20:39
Re: Stellaris Overlord Launches May 12, 2022, 20:39
May 12, 2022, 20:39

Operation Overlord.
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate up hill." - Blade
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older