Activision Adds Chief Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Officer

Activision Blizzard Appoints Kristen Hines as Chief Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Officer. This is the latest effort by the company to repair its reputation for equality and inclusiveness that's been battered by sexual harassment lawsuits and employee outcry. Word is: "Hines will play a crucial role in furthering Activision Blizzard’s commitment to increasing the percentage of women and non-binary people in its workforce by fifty percent over the next five years." Here's part of Hines' take on the job:
“I’m excited to join a company that is prioritizing its commitment to DEI and making progress on the ambitious goals it has set for itself. In an industry with historical underrepresentation, I’m looking forward to leading the company’s efforts to further build a workplace that values transparency, equity, and inclusivity,” said Kristen Hines. “Gaming has amazing potential to connect communities around the world and showcase heroes from all backgrounds. I am looking forward to playing a part in expanding the landscape of talent who brings these compelling experiences to a broad base of players.”
View : : :

Re: Activision Adds Chief Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Officer
Apr 12, 2022, 11:54
Ash
Re: Activision Adds Chief Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Officer Apr 12, 2022, 11:54
Apr 12, 2022, 11:54
Ash

Is it really that hard not to be a dick to others? So puzzling.
Date
Subject
Author
Apr 12, 2022Apr 12 2022
Re: Activision Adds Chief Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Officer
Apr 12, 2022Apr 12 2022