- Solidarity: The voices of workers should be heard by leadership. By uniting in solidarity, we can ensure our message is further reaching, and more effective.
- Sustainability: Shortened development timelines sacrifice project quality and damage the mental and physical health of our team. “Crunch” is not healthy for any product, worker, or company.
Realistic timelines and development plans are essential to achieving sustainability in the games industry.
- Transparency: Leadership must communicate openly and frequently about any decisions that will affect the working life of their employees.
Work and quality of life suffer when changes are unpredictable and explanations are withheld.
- Equity: Quality Assurance Testers deserve respect, appropriate compensation, and career development opportunities.
Quality Assurance is currently an undervalued discipline in the games and software industries. We strive to foster work environments where Quality Assurance Testers are respected and compensated for our essential role in the development process.
- Diversity: All voices deserve to be heard. Empowering underrepresented voices is key to fostering a truly creative and successful work environment.
We ask that Raven Software and Activision leadership voluntarily recognize our union and respect our right to organize without retaliation or interference.
We aim to work together with leadership to create a healthy and prosperous work environment for all people, to develop successful and sustainable products, and to support the enjoyment of our players.