Here's what I do with my gaming laptop.
1) I use an external mouse and keyboard.
2) The bottom vents are elevated off of the desk by 2 inches for breathing room.
3) I keep small fans blowing on the top and bottom (there are intake ports on both). The case stays cool to the touch, the only warm/hot parts are the 4 exhaust ports.
4) I don't drink or eat around it.
5) The battery only charges when it drops below 50% and stops charging at 55%. I charged it up when it was new and right now it's at 94%.
so far so gud
- At this point, Windows is the OS equivalent of Stockholm Syndrome. -
Burrito of Peace