Far Cry 6 Pagan: Control Released

Ubisoft has released Pagan: Control for PC and consoles, offering the promised new content for Far Cry 6, the latest installment in the shooter series. The Windows edition is on the Epic Games Store and it's also available to subscribers of Ubisoft+ or Luna. Here's a trailer with a look, and here's more on this chance to play as the Far Cry 4 villain:
Players will embody Pagan Min, the iconic villain from Far Cry® 4, in a brand-new experience inspired by the roguelite genre taking place in the depths of the villain’s troubled psyche. Blending intense action and storytelling, Pagan: Control will provide a unique opportunity for players to explore Pagan’s mind, learn more about his past, and face off against familiar faces as he struggles to break free from his cycle of guilt and regrets.

Joseph: Collapse, the third and final DLC to release as part of the Season Pass, will be available later this year and allow players to dive into the mind of Far Cry 5 ‘s villain.
View : : :
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Far Cry 6 Pagan: Control Released
Jan 12, 2022, 15:59
Re: Far Cry 6 Pagan: Control Released Jan 12, 2022, 15:59
Jan 12, 2022, 15:59

Far Cry 7 needs a complete overhaul.

The graphics and engine are great, but the gameplay, story, weapon & mod system.... were all so stale and boring it was a struggle to finish the game.

But the main problem i had was that the difficulty level was so absurdly easy there just wasn't any point to playing. Who needs to use stealth, find new weapons, put in skill points etc when the starter weapon can 1-2 shot all enemies, and your rocket attack thingy 1 hits vehicles/choppers. It was a complete joke. The entire game was ruined by this alone... although, the AI who just stood around waiting to be headshot didn't help either.

What a waste.

Jan 12, 2022, 11:19
Re: Far Cry 6 Pagan: Control Released Jan 12, 2022, 11:19
Jan 12, 2022, 11:19

Xero wrote on Jan 12, 2022, 08:53:
I'll eventually get Far Cry 6 but I'm really trying to hold out for a new PC build to do so. Far Cry 4 was my new game to test on my then new PC which was like 6 years ago now? I would love to fire up Far Cry 6 on a new PC build but yeah, seeing as how those gfx card prices are looking, I don't see that happening anytime soon...

So many better games to build a PC for (and honestly skip 6, or rent it via Ubisoft+

Jan 12, 2022, 10:36
Re: Far Cry 6 Pagan: Control Released Jan 12, 2022, 10:36
Jan 12, 2022, 10:36

I guess it depends on your life's experiences.

Down here, you can't throw a rock without hitting some "end times" religious whackjobs*. They are very open about their beliefs in "God, guns, and freedom." For them, naturally. Hell, Waco and the Branch Davidians wasn't that long ago. So I find the idea of a militia wrapped up with religion to be a far more realistic and concerning plausible reality than some rando psychopath with a flair for soap opera level melodrama.

There are four large militia groups in Texas, alone. Here's an example of one.

*A small bit of hyperbole. I wouldn't say they're on every corner but they're not rare, either.
"Lock the doors. Kill the light. No one's coming...home tonight. It's getting colder."

If you would like help or further details on a technical discussion we're having, email me at bnhelp (at sign) keepusiel.net .

Jan 12, 2022, 09:16
Re: Far Cry 6 Pagan: Control Released Jan 12, 2022, 09:16
Jan 12, 2022, 09:16

Burrito of Peace wrote on Jan 12, 2022, 01:28:
The most obnoxious, annoying, and infantile "villain" from the entire franchise? No thanks, I'll pass...just like I passed on Far Cry 6.

I thought he was a standout. Joseph Seed, and his "captains," were the bottom of the barrel.

Jan 12, 2022, 08:53
Re: Far Cry 6 Pagan: Control Released Jan 12, 2022, 08:53
Jan 12, 2022, 08:53

I'll eventually get Far Cry 6 but I'm really trying to hold out for a new PC build to do so. Far Cry 4 was my new game to test on my then new PC which was like 6 years ago now? I would love to fire up Far Cry 6 on a new PC build but yeah, seeing as how those gfx card prices are looking, I don't see that happening anytime soon...

Jan 12, 2022, 08:32
Jim
Re: Far Cry 6 Pagan: Control Released Jan 12, 2022, 08:32
Jan 12, 2022, 08:32
Jim

>The most obnoxious, annoying, and infantile "villain" from the entire franchise? No thanks, I'll pass...just like I passed on Far Cry 6.

No, the next DLC will be much worse, featuring the nut from farcry5. That being said I otherwise like farcry6, just with any UBI games it is better to skip the DLC.

Jan 12, 2022, 01:28
Re: Far Cry 6 Pagan: Control Released Jan 12, 2022, 01:28
Jan 12, 2022, 01:28

The most obnoxious, annoying, and infantile "villain" from the entire franchise? No thanks, I'll pass...just like I passed on Far Cry 6.
"Lock the doors. Kill the light. No one's coming...home tonight. It's getting colder."

If you would like help or further details on a technical discussion we're having, email me at bnhelp (at sign) keepusiel.net .

Jan 12, 2022, 01:01
Re: Far Cry 6 Pagan: Control Released Jan 12, 2022, 01:01
Jan 12, 2022, 01:01

Like all Far Cry dream sequences, hallucination sequences, drug sequences, Shangri La missions etc, it looks bloody awful. It's not even set in the FC6 game world? The third one doesn't even let you play as the bad guy from FC6?

This has to be the worst Far Cry DLC to date. Ubisoft has gone so fucking stale, it's beyond belief.
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older