Call of Duty Attack on Titan Content Next Week

This post outlines changes in Call of Duty: Vanguard season 1.5. which is now underway, bringing a new operator, a new weapon, new zombie content, and more. This paves the way for a major update for Vanguard and Warzone Pacific on January 20th as a collaboration with Attack on Titan. Here's an update on the Call of Duty Blog with the battle plan for the premium shooter and its free-to-play battle royale spin-off:
The iconic best-selling manga series Attack on Titan, whose award-winning anime adaption just entered the second half of its final season, is coming to Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone Pacificas part of the games’ first major update of 2022. In this bundle to be released as part of the midseason update, Daniel Yatsu will don the legendary Survey Corps gear.

This epic collaboration will officially become available on January 20, approximately one week after a midseason update for Vanguard and Warzone Pacific that will include a new Operator, a new weapon, additional content for Zombies, various bug fixes, and more. The Vanguard update will be available to download tonight at 9 PM PT, while the Warzone Pacific update can be downloaded starting on January 12 at 9 PM PT. These will prepare both games for the first full day of Season One’s midseason update on January 13 at 9 AM PT.

Available on January 20, The Tracer Pack: Attack of Titan - Levi Edition Bundle features 10 items, including the Titan Piercer, a weapon made of ultrahard steel capable of slicing through opponents with ease.
View : : :
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Call of Duty Attack on Titan Content Next Week
Jan 12, 2022, 00:06
Re: Call of Duty Attack on Titan Content Next Week Jan 12, 2022, 00:06
Jan 12, 2022, 00:06

now I've seen it all! I'll just uninstall my PC.

Re: Call of Duty Attack on Titan Content Next Week
Jan 11, 2022, 19:10
Re: Call of Duty Attack on Titan Content Next Week Jan 11, 2022, 19:10
Jan 11, 2022, 19:10

So are they going to have 100 foot zombies to kill, and that cool grappling hook to soar through the city with?
I'm a smoldering volcano of virility. At least, that's what I tell myself.
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older