Get I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream for Free

GOG.com has rolled out I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream as the second if its promised giveaways for the GOG Winter Sale. Originally released in 1995, this point-and-click adventure is based on a short story by Harlan Ellison, and the late sci-fi author was integral to the game's design. This older game is presented as part of a collaboration with The Video Game History Foundation. The site offers an Interview with Video Game History Foundation founder Frank Cifaldi as well as a TVGHF Support Pack where all proceeds will go to supporting the non-profit organization. While you're there, a bunch of new games have been added to the sale. Here's more on today's giveaway:
The last people on Earth are buried deep within the center of the earth, trapped in the bowels of an insane computer for the past hundred and nine years. Gorrister the suicidal loner. Benny the mutilated brute. Ellen the hysterical phobic. Nimdok the secretive sadist. Ted the cynical paranoid. It's time for them to play a little game...

I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream plunges you into a harrowing adventure deep within the belly of an electronic beast. Uncover the last humans' deepest, darkest secrets. Defend yourself against AM's continuous psychological onslaught. Solve the riddles of the past and perhaps free yourself from AM's clutches once and for all in an adventure you'll never forget!
View : : :

Re: Get I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream for Free
Dec 23, 2021, 16:02
Re: Get I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream for Free Dec 23, 2021, 16:02
Dec 23, 2021, 16:02

This game was based off a pretty great sci-fi story, but I couldn't really get into the game. Maybe if I had stumbled upon it in 1995, I might have made it through.
Date
Subject
Author
Dec 23, 16:02Dec 23 16:02
 Re: Get I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream for Free
Dec 23, 21:35Dec 23 21:35