Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection PC Plans

Naughty Dog announces launch details for the Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection, for PC and PlayStation 5. This definitely overpromises what it will share about the Windows edition, saying: "For those of you who cannot wait to get your hands on the PC version, stay tuned for more details from us on specs and the upcoming release date." Unfortunately, it actually supplies neither, as there are no specs, and it just repeats the 2022 release window we've already seen: "PC players, wishlisting for Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves can be done on the Epic and Steam Stores, and rest assured, we will be revisiting and revealing more pertaining to the PC launch as we head into 2022." Here's the Steam Listing and here's the Epic Games Store Listing.
View : : :

Re: Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection PC Plans
Dec 7, 2021, 13:05
Re: Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection PC Plans Dec 7, 2021, 13:05
Dec 7, 2021, 13:05

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Dec 7, 2021, 12:40:
Interesting. I played through ... the first two of these, I think? On PS2 or PS3, and I never got around to the third (or fourth?) game, so I may pick this up if the price isn't egregious.

Lucky you! I'd like to pretend the third one doesn't exist. Not that it isn't pretty, or that the gameplay is bad, but the story is a complete clusterfuck, where impossible stuff happens and they forget to ever explain it. If I recall correctly, the writer of the story left due to the process the company was using for it. Basically, they would come up with the levels and locations first and then tell the writer to find a way to make them fit together into a story.

I don't know if they developed the final game that way, but it doesn't FEEL like it. The story is very focused and coherent, like 1 and 2 are. You don't *need* to have played the previous games to understand what's happening in 4, but there are a handful of jokes that are throwbacks to the prior games. 2 and 4 are the standout games in the series, if you have a ps4/5 the first 3 games are in a remastered package that is routinely $10, if you're concerned about knowing all the backstory.
Date
Subject
Author
Dec 7, 13:05Dec 7 13:05
 Re: Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection PC Plans