Get Dead by Daylight and while True: learn() for Free

This week's freebies are now available on the Epic Games Store, where you can now get Dead by Daylight and while True: learn() with other people's money, as the expression used to go. This 100% discount lasts for a week, but the game's are yours to keep as long as you act in time. Next Thursday the offer will change to two different games: Godfall Challenger Edition and Prison Architect. Here's word on the current giveaways:
Dead by Daylight is a multiplayer (4vs1) horror game where one player takes on the role of the savage Killer, and the other four players play as Survivors, trying to escape the Killer and avoid being caught, tortured and killed. Survivors play in third-person and have the advantage of better situational awareness. The Killer plays in first-person and is more focused on their prey.

while True: learn() is a puzzle/simulation game about even more puzzling stuff: machine learning, neural networks, big data and AI. But most importantly, it’s about understanding your cat. In this game, you play as a coder who accidentally found out that their cat is extremely good at coding, but not as good at speaking human language. Now this coder (it’s you!) must learn all there is to know about machine learning and use visual programming to build a cat-to-human speech recognition system.
View : : :
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Dead by Daylight
Dec 3, 2021, 15:15
Re: Dead by Daylight Dec 3, 2021, 15:15
Dec 3, 2021, 15:15

Ant wrote on Dec 3, 2021, 05:44:
Dead by Daylight was cool when I played its free weekend in October. Playing escaping humans was scary.
Well now you can own it forever!
I'm a smoldering volcano of virility. At least, that's what I tell myself.

Dead by Daylight
Dec 3, 2021, 05:44
Ant

Dead by Daylight Dec 3, 2021, 05:44
Dec 3, 2021, 05:44
 Ant

Dead by Daylight was cool when I played its free weekend in October. Playing escaping humans was scary.

Re: Get Dead by Daylight and while True: learn() for Free
Dec 3, 2021, 01:31
Re: Get Dead by Daylight and while True: learn() for Free Dec 3, 2021, 01:31
Dec 3, 2021, 01:31

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Dec 2, 2021, 22:33:
Braden wrote on Dec 2, 2021, 21:44:
MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Dec 2, 2021, 21:14:
Hopefully the Godfall Challenger edition has the full game? It is somewhat vague, it has bonuses listed, so one would assume it has the base game, but who knows.

It is not the full game. The story campaign has been completely removed. From what I've read, you get a boosted Level 50 character so you can try out the endgame content - and evidently they are hoping you'll like it enough to buy the full or deluxe versions of the game.

Those devious bastards... they've reinvented Shareware!

Gotta get some warm bodies to try the game I guess. FYI, the same shareware version is coming to PS+ for PS4/5 next week.

Dec 2, 2021, 22:33
Re: Get Dead by Daylight and while True: learn() for Free Dec 2, 2021, 22:33
Dec 2, 2021, 22:33

Braden wrote on Dec 2, 2021, 21:44:
Hopefully the Godfall Challenger edition has the full game? It is somewhat vague, it has bonuses listed, so one would assume it has the base game, but who knows.

It is not the full game. The story campaign has been completely removed. From what I've read, you get a boosted Level 50 character so you can try out the endgame content - and evidently they are hoping you'll like it enough to buy the full or deluxe versions of the game.

Those devious bastards... they've reinvented Shareware!

Dec 2, 2021, 21:59
Re: Get Dead by Daylight and while True: learn() for Free Dec 2, 2021, 21:59
Dec 2, 2021, 21:59

I picked these up, with no real intention of ever playing them anytime soon. However next week, December 9th, Godfall (Challenger edition?) is going to be one of the freebies, I will definitely be installing that right away.

I googled it, so I knows... It does not include the full game. It's like a demo version for a limited number of endgame activities. This is what they'll be giving away for free on PlayStation Plus, too, and they're already being roasted for it everywhere.

Dec 2, 2021, 21:44
Re: Get Dead by Daylight and while True: learn() for Free Dec 2, 2021, 21:44
Dec 2, 2021, 21:44

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Dec 2, 2021, 21:14
Re: Get Dead by Daylight and while True: learn() for Free Dec 2, 2021, 21:14
Dec 2, 2021, 21:14

I picked these up, with no real intention of ever playing them anytime soon. However next week, December 9th, Godfall (Challenger edition?) is going to be one of the freebies, I will definitely be installing that right away.

Dec 2, 2021, 20:10
Re: Get Dead by Daylight and while True: learn() for Free Dec 2, 2021, 20:10
Dec 2, 2021, 20:10

I snagged these games and it was neither immoral, unethical, fattening, illegal, bribery, extortion or the rico act.
And it hasn't hurt any other storefronts or damaged the "gaming economy" because I would never have bought these to begin with.
Ever notice how all the other places that sell games don't complain about the Epic Games Store business model.
odd that
- At this point, Windows is the OS equivalent of Stockholm Syndrome. -
Burrito of Peace
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older