jdreyer wrote on Dec 1, 2021, 13:19:
Burrito of Peace wrote on Dec 1, 2021, 12:56:Yeah, not sure what his service weapon is/was, but most police use the Glock 22 which holds either 15 or 22 rounds.
jdreyer wrote on Dec 1, 2021, 12:38:It was probably the full load the magazine was capable of holding.
Only nine rounds? I'm surprised the officer didn't get cited for not using enough force.
Just another insecure, frightened manchild being a murderer with a badge.
He obviously held some rounds in reserve because of TPD’s "8 Can't Wait” Zero Use of Force Project.Policy
- Any use of force must be lawful, reasonable, proportionate, and not the result of provocation.
- Officers have a duty to intervene to stop excessive force by another officer.
- Officers are trained in de-escalation tactics: lowering the temperature of an interaction to reduce the need for physical confrontation.
- Officers are sworn to protect life, ...
- At this point, Windows is the OS equivalent of Stockholm Syndrome. -
Burrito of Peace