Paradox Interactive announces the Royal Court
expansion will start to
court Crusader Kings III
players on February 8, 2022. This will expand
the role-playing strategy game and will come with a new patch for the base game
with additional free content for all players. A
Feature Breakdown Trailer
takes a look at some of the new features that are
Royal Court is the first major expansion for Crusader
Kings III, the award-winning grand strategy role-playing game set in the Middle
Ages. Starting on February 8, 2022, armchair rulers and aspiring emperors will
be able to accumulate artifacts and build new kinds of nations in one of
strategy gaming’s deepest blends of politics, intrigue, and rich
Features of Crusader Kings III: Royal Court include:
- Throne Room: A visual representation of your royal court will
reflect all the accumulated majesty and prestige of your dynasty.
- Hold Court: Interact with vassals and courtiers as they come to
you with their problems, seeking a royal judgment.
- Grandeur: Increase the quality of life at your court with fancier
trappings and better food, all the better to impress your rivals and attract
higher quality guests.
- Inspired People: Talented artists, craftspeople and thinkers can
work on new projects, adding treasures and artifacts to your court.
- Hybrid Cultures: Make the most of a multicultural realm,
developing a new way of life that is specifically adapted to your population
- Cultural Divergence: split from your traditional culture,
adapting it into something new that better fits your aspirations.