AMD Xbox Game Pass Bundle

A new AMD Xbox Game Pass for PC Offer provides gamers with one month of complimentary access to Xbox Game Pass for PC for purchasers of a qualifying AMD graphics card or CPU. Here's word on this chance to get something quite easy to come by in exchange for purchasing something that's still difficult to find:
Today, AMD launched the AMD XGP ‘Equipped for Battle’ Game Bundle, offering gamers one month of complementary access to Xbox Game Pass for PC with the purchase of select AMD Radeon graphics cards or AMD Ryzen desktop processors.

Xbox Game Pass for PC allows gamers to enjoy more than 100 top PC titles, including the highly anticipated Halo Infinite when it launches, with the purchase of select AMD Ryzen 5000 Series and AMD Ryzen 3000 Series desktop processors and/or AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series graphics cards.

Included in the AMD XGP ‘Equipped for Battle’ game bundle is the flagship AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics card – the fastest gaming graphics card AMD ever developed. Gamers can also take advantage of the existing AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT ‘Raise the Game’ Bundle, which offers complimentary copies of Far Cry 6 and Resident Evil Village with purchase of a Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics card.
View : : :
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: AMD Xbox Game Pass Bundle
Oct 26, 2021, 20:27
Re: AMD Xbox Game Pass Bundle Oct 26, 2021, 20:27
Oct 26, 2021, 20:27

Gee, a whole month of XGP for only $900 over MSRP. What a bargain. Rolleyes
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate up hill." - Blade

Oct 26, 2021, 18:08
Re: AMD Xbox Game Pass Bundle Oct 26, 2021, 18:08
Oct 26, 2021, 18:08

more incentive for the scalpers and miners, yay!!

I rather AMD find a way to sell a single card to the user at MSRP.

This comment was edited on Oct 26, 2021, 22:25.
“I am not a Mac user unless under duress.” - John Carmack

Oct 26, 2021, 16:25
Re: AMD Xbox Game Pass Bundle Oct 26, 2021, 16:25
Oct 26, 2021, 16:25

If you think one month of this is cheap and really not worth your time, consider that right now the US AMD store has only a single product in stock--a 5700G CPU!...;) (Not on the bundle list!) I tried the xBox Game Pass for PC a couple of years ago and the game came so enshrouded in copy protection it couldn't be modded--and if you decided to reinstall the game while preserving your saves--your saves from the previous install would no longer function. That ended my game pass experiment permanently as a highly undesirable service.

I looked at Amazon just for fun today, and I am scratching my head wondering who is going to pay $749 for an RX-6600/XT. Definitely not I...(or me, whichever the case may be...;))

It's been nearly a year since I first began trying to buy an RX-6800XT from the AMD store. Pitiful. Still out--so what is the point of this "bundle"? I've seen more vaporware product announcements this year than in all the 30 years before! I guess these companies are trying to create an impression of some kind with investors.
It is well known that I cannot err--and so, if you should happen across an error in anything I have written you can be absolutely sure that *I* did not write it!...;)

Oct 26, 2021, 14:15
Re: AMD Xbox Game Pass Bundle Oct 26, 2021, 14:15
Oct 26, 2021, 14:15

Pfft, it should be a year. You get two weeks of Game Pass when you buy a controller or some other cheap MS accessory.

Oct 26, 2021, 12:59
El Pit

Re: AMD Xbox Game Pass Bundle Oct 26, 2021, 12:59
Oct 26, 2021, 12:59
 El Pit

But miners don't have the hardware to use the game pass because all of their hardware is dedicated to mining virtual coins!
"There is no right life in the wrong one." (Theodor W. Adorno, philosopher)
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes." (Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi)
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older